HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Want some cordia turbo seats (pics this time) !

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Soop
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2002 12:15 am    Post subject: Want some cordia turbo seats (pics this time) ! Reply with quote

Reposting this cos my email account died.

I'm looking for a set of velour gem seats in good condition, any colour I guess. In return I'll swap a set of cordia turbo buckets in good condition. I can't be bothered fitting them (need to weld up brackets) and I'd be happy with some stock seats, as long as they are in good condition.

Pictures can be found here :

http://www.iweb.net.au/~orca/gem

I'm in adelaide.

If you are interested email me :

knights_boogah@hotmail.com

Cheers
gemivanman
rice boy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2002 12:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Want some cordia turbo seats (pics this time) ! Reply with quote

hey, its not hard to fit them. all you need is some steel tubes for spacers and some rear bumper bar brackets of a commodore. im the guy with the grey van. if you want i could show you how i did it buy taking out one of my seats. thats if you want. i just think that those seats will look really phat in your car.

later

jake
Soop
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2002 12:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Want some cordia turbo seats (pics this time) ! Reply with quote

Yes please show me how !!

I meant to msg ya about it but I've had no credit for a while. Gimme a call and ya can come over and show me how its done. I reckon I may already have enough metal and stuff to make brackets.

Did you need to weld up anything ? The only way I had it figured out was taking off the cordia rails and making up new brackets to fit the gem ones onto, but I'd need it welded up.

Cheers
gemivanman
rice boy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2002 11:37 am    Post subject: Re: Want some cordia turbo seats (pics this time) ! Reply with quote

sounds good, dont know when im free because i have to work alot this week. ill let you know. and no there was welding what so ever. i can assure you of this because i dont have one. ill get in touch with you soon.
Soop
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2002 3:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Want some cordia turbo seats (pics this time) ! Reply with quote

I finally got round to making up some brackets, it means not using the cordia sliding rails but this also means welding. I've got a few people I can borrow a welder from so should be able to get it done this weekend.

Still interested to see how you did yours tho.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: