HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Still waiting for the resident Gene-ious
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
alan
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2002 1:43 am    Post subject: Still waiting for the resident Gene-ious Reply with quote

Im still waiting for that info about the $5000 drive in/out SR20DET conversion. Or were you hoping I would just forget?
Doing it that cheap, I thoight everyone on this list would know....if there was such a place....
TXcoupe
petrol head

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2002 2:23 am    Post subject: Re: Still waiting for the resident Gene-ious Reply with quote

i think C&V performance did one ....
dont count on me i got a qoutre of just $10 000 for parts
redgem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2002 3:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Still waiting for the resident Gene-ious Reply with quote

can't you just get a sr20 fitted for like 2500 and then buy the stuff to turbo it for 1500 all fitted???
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2002 3:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Still waiting for the resident Gene-ious Reply with quote

yeah. but what would i know.
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2002 3:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Still waiting for the resident Gene-ious Reply with quote

show me ya car and i will. and im not gonna show u the place that does it cos i dont wanna let u get it done for that cos "u know all the short cuts"
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2002 4:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Still waiting for the resident Gene-ious Reply with quote

fart
raump
toot
pfft
zzzzzt
tsshh
pop
bow
beui
thats all i have to say about that one, u agree with all that??
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2002 4:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Still waiting for the resident Gene-ious Reply with quote

yes i do
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2002 7:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Still waiting for the resident Gene-ious Reply with quote

Good to see you admit your beaten. Stop posting bullshit about stuff you dont know, there are people on here who take advice seriously, dont f*ck em around. We supposed to be here to give correct advice to help people, agreed?
alan
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2002 7:59 pm    Post subject: Re:the Gene ious of Hot gemini bahaha Reply with quote

After mouthing off about the $5000 drive in/drive out gemini SR20 conversion, he fails to prove anything.
The other day he says "I'll scan it for you and post it on my web site". Now, 3 posts back he says

"show me ya car and i will. and im not gonna show u the place that does it cos i dont wanna let u get it done for that cos "u know all the short cuts""

Is this guy the biggest fucking idiot on this site, or what?
What a tool.
All piss and wind.
Dont believe anything he says.
TimD
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2002 8:24 pm    Post subject: Re:the Gene ious of Hot gemini bahaha Reply with quote

someones popular
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2002 10:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Still waiting for the resident Gene-ious Reply with quote

no. it is corect, when the man behind the counter says $5g i think thats what he means
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2002 10:32 pm    Post subject: Re:the Gene ious of Hot gemini bahaha Reply with quote

BAHAHAH
petrol head

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2002 10:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Still waiting for the resident Gene-ious Reply with quote

is the man behind the kithen counter your dad and u drive your car into your shed and drive outta it with a sr for 5g???????????
Birko
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2002 11:05 pm    Post subject: Re:the Gene ious of Hot gemini bahaha Reply with quote

I was once considerering a G200 DOHc conversion. And doing the work myself i factored in about $3000 minimum. Seen as though These engines are cheaper then Sr20's how can it be done 4 $5000. Does this include brake upgrades, hiring of a mechanical engineer, taking over pits, Modifying fuel tank 4 unleaded petrol (ie neck/ return lines, cat converter, Efi fuel pump, surge tank?, getting a approval in principal from rego, Testing at racetrack to see if it falls within a reasonable margin of the original AIP, etc etc.

'DOHC' on this site did a G200 DOHC coversion at RPM performance (SA) and it cost $4k. So i figure a Sr20 would be quite a bit more then this. However my ears are open....
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2002 11:14 pm    Post subject: Re:the Gene ious of Hot gemini bahaha Reply with quote

no engin just runing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: