HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Want some cordia seats ?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Soop
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2002 2:04 am    Post subject: Want some cordia seats ? Reply with quote

I'm not sure if I should post this in the forsale section or not. Its more of an urgent swap than a sale.

I just spent bloody $150 on cordia turbo bucket seats for my wagon. Very nice seats, black with white inserts. Velour trimmed and very comfy with adjustable headrest and kidney supports.

The problem is, I don't have the time or resources to fit them in my car. I've dabbled with making up some brackets but I don't really have enough time to get it all together, not enough time with work and studying Sad

My proposision is, if anyone can give me a decent set of velour gem seats (any colour really) I will give them the cordia seats ! I just want to get my car on the road again.

If anyone wants a nice set of seats for a bargain then email: orca@iweb.net.au

I'll send some pics if you like.

Cheers
Pervert
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2002 11:43 am    Post subject: Re: Want some cordia seats ? Reply with quote

I'm interested, email me a pic of them "sweetknight_15@hotmail.com"
cheers mate.
grinner

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2002 5:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Want some cordia seats ? Reply with quote

where are ya?
send picks to grinner32@hotmail.com
cheers
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: