HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

TD panno for sale and G200

View previous topic :: View next topic  
REUBEN
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2002 12:35 am    Post subject: TD panno for sale and G200 Reply with quote

hey i got a TD panno and thinking of selling it, it jsut needs a rub back and then a paint, it needs a engine and gear box droping into it,but yeh i am thinking of selling it with a good running G200, can sell with or without the G200 or can sell with a G161,price will change depending on what engine ya take. im in QLD , my email is nufan37@hotmail.com, or sms me on 0401480649
NUT161
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2002 7:15 pm    Post subject: Re: TD panno for sale and G200 Reply with quote

i have a mate that may be interested. A few questions though what condition is the body in (paint, dents, rust), does it have any interior and what sort of figure are u after for it with the 161 and what price with the 2L

thanks danny
REUBEN
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2002 4:49 am    Post subject: Re: TD panno for sale and G200 Reply with quote

um yeh will need a respray,body is farely straight,no rust at all NONE!! lets jsut say it is very worth doing up, i wanna do it up but i need to get a computer for my EFI set up.um with the G161 im looking at 500-600 and with the G200 im looking at like 800-900, G161 and G200 both run very well,G200 has been reco'd and has a brandnew head on it and goes like a pearler.yeh im on the sunshine coast QLD , i wanna keep it but i want my wolf 2d computer and some other stuff like right now
email me at nufan37@hotmail.com but yeh i am not that keen on selling it , it would take a bit for me to part with it as i like it heaps but email me and yeh
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: