HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

gemini panelvan

View previous topic :: View next topic  
big_boss79_
rice boy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2002 3:14 pm    Post subject: gemini panelvan Reply with quote

hey i am 14 and about to get a part-time job so i can buy my dream car a gemini panelvan! i was wondering which was the best model, like which one had the least amount of problems? are they very rare as i ain't seen many around!? and how much should i expect to pay for one in good condition that is running???
thanks a heap
TG 1985
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2002 3:32 pm    Post subject: Re: gemini panelvan Reply with quote

dunno if they make tg panelvans, but get a TG.
REUBEN
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2002 4:36 am    Post subject: Re: gemini panelvan Reply with quote

dude get a TD panel van, td are the best gemini shape that came out ,all the early model shapes are way way better, they have more style. i have a TD panel van i am doing up.and yeh they are hard to get and hard to find, hardly any around thats why i like em plus there sick as mate!! i am thinking of selling mine though but dont really wanna, ok dude cya
Wagonslut
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2002 12:03 pm    Post subject: Re: gemini panelvan Reply with quote

yeah man, td pannos are the best! tis wat i got too! itll be easier to buy a gem wagon then convert it to a PV, good luck dude!
Kizza
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2002 9:31 pm    Post subject: Re: gemini panelvan Reply with quote

yeah pannos are sik, they made td, te, tf, and tg pannos, there all as good as each other, tf and tgs are the rarest
cheers
kizza
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: