HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

SLIMER's resprays, No more bookings till new location!!!!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SLIMER.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 6:52 pm    Post subject: SLIMER's resprays, No more bookings till new location!!!!!!! Reply with quote

Slimer's Re-sprays will be back up and running soon, just organising a roster and booth premises.

Prices start from $555 for acrylic paint jobs, and for 2pac re-sprays start at $2000, i am located in brisbane (Zillmere) north side near aspley, car/s must be seen to given a quote/s, rough quotes can be given via emailed pictures but they will be ROUGH quotes (sometimes ends up being close to double as most times people either dont know how to use a camera or photos just dont turn out properly). The 2 prices above are for the outside only, insides of the doors/boot/bonnet and engine bay will be extra (thats where you pay the extra dollars). Most people go for the outside only as its alot cheaper and quicker to do, so unless your into a serious restoration project the first option is the go.
Below are some pics of members and NON members car/s most have before and after shots but some dont. Alot of jobs i have done but the owner/s have not wanted their pictures posted on the net. so there are some car/s bikes that some of use will know i have painted but i have not posted the pics up, i have pics of them for my personal pleasure but told from the owners not to post them. (wether it be they dont want others to know what is under their bonnets or even just something as little as the veiw of a number plate.)
Any questions feel free to ask. even if you think it may be a silly little thing that your not sure of, i am here to help. (i get many UNI students and many older people also, this will be the last time i advertise till i can put 2 other people on to work with me.
anyone interested i will post the positions vacant here first as i would rather an enthusiast apply for the posistion. then if i have no luck i will advertise in the local paper/s.

Also i will post up the cost of each job. If you have any questions just email, p.m, call/sms or reply here.

Steve 0421646875

This is BIGBOB's TF gemini

I think this one was around $900 and the colour is from a rodeo.

Just laid the paint..still yet to be cut and buffed

cut back now

Now buffed

This one is Chris's TG gemini, which was about $900, also and the colour is Ascot Green which is from a porsche i also done a 2.3 ltr conversion for him not long after he got it re-sprayed. the condition of the car was same as the one above so i didnt bother putting before shots up.

This is the motor that went into it.

This one wasnt a paying customer, it was for my wife, purchased the car for $200 (hail damaged) done the interior, painted it in magenta with lilac pearl and a couple of caots of Fairy dust, put alot of hours into her and ended up selling it. (you dont want to know how much time i spent on this)... Laughing Laughing

Not buffed, in the light it looks red but its more like a deep pink in person.

Got it registered then buffed it up.

This one was for a mate who came up from Sydney for a week and i done it as a favour as i couldnt bare looking at it ...lol
It was bad as you can see.

Before

After

This one was around $2000 and is in Ford Blue Print Mica i also sold Matt (the owner) my 12A turbo motor for it which he put in later down the track and my SAAS seats that he is using.

If anyone is iterested this car is up for sale...P.M me for his number..

This one is also a mates car done as a favour also, he done most of the prpe work and all of the cutting back and buffing i pretty much just layed the paint.

got some more of this car buffed but i will load them up later (they are on a disc that i cant find yet)

Also painted my mates other 2 cars as favours..Yes i do alot of favours...lol

This one is Chris's TF gemini, he prepared the car and primed it and i just layed the paint down and cut and buffed it it was about $750 im pretty sure.

My old gemini

Another car i done up for some extra cash.

An RX7 i done for a mate which i would have charged $600 to do.

Got alot more to come also...
Steve 0421646875
Josh
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you just want to post something first slimer? Smile
SLIMER.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Josh wrote:
Did you just want to post something first slimer? Smile

lol...na i just found out quickly that this was back online so i thought i would throw it up in this section as there is no specific section for stuff like this, and some old users might remember the good old repsrays..lol

either way im happy the site is back up and running.
Josh
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me too
I'm happy to see the work you do and the way you help out your mates
Thumbs up Smile
eskylid

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:28 pm    Post subject: :P Reply with quote

I wish you were in perth Shocked
Poida
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Throw in a six pack (XXXX) and he'll travel anywhere! Wink

(The views I present are my own and NOT necessarily of the administrators or other members of this site.)
eskylid

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if you come to perth theres a carton waiting for you... Razz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: