HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

my TF

View previous topic :: View next topic  
chrisTFgem

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 8:06 pm    Post subject: my TF Reply with quote

hi,i bought this TF back in 2004 for $1600 its a 1.6 with,webber,genie extractors and lumpy cam.sorry about first few pictures the film was left in the sun.

2 months later i started sanding the gem to get ready for a new colour.

and thats as far as i went for two years it sat around the house collecting dust,and rust.as usal it was meant to be a 2 month project that went for a little while longer until a few weeks ago it got started again.how many times i wanted to sell it, was amazing.

2 days later my bro in law sprayed the gem for me it 2pac silver with rainbow flakes threw it.finally its done....its a home job so go easy on the painting aspect.

so now we started respraying the dash i got the blue custom made into a spray can to match the colour the seats will be going.

i had to change my rims as they do not now suit the colour,so i got some stocks got them sandblasted from my mate and sprayed em black.

thats all for now the interior is off getting made and hunting around to find a sc12 supercharger until next time .....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Project Cars All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: