HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

MATT BYWATERS
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ben J
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2002 1:27 am    Post subject: MATT BYWATERS Reply with quote

Hey mate, THat SA/nsw/vic/act cruise sounds fkn awesome! Though i wiiiillll be there in a celica.......D'OH! maybe some of my toyota buddies will come along, That'd be strange, Ford lasers, Toyota Celicas and Holden Gemmis! Sweeeeet! Ill post on www.toymods.org.au and see....Be liike 3 cruises into one!

I like the idea of foward planning, Its kinda the thing that normally fucks up cruises! no notice

Aaaah well, Take it easy, Have to catch up sometime soon!

Ben
TX III
petrol head

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2002 1:52 am    Post subject: Re: interstate cruise Reply with quote

yeah man for sure, the initial idea was when i posed a message about it on the fordlaser.com forum, and since there isnt many people from adelaide on there, i thought since hotgemini.com has played a big roll in my past few years and still does, why not combine the 2...
anyway, yeah early stages yet, but any ideas, post em...

Matt
Gemini Driving Yobbo
petrol head

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2002 6:07 pm    Post subject: Re: interstate cruise Reply with quote

and tell us how the cruise is matt
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2002 6:14 pm    Post subject: Re: interstate cruise Reply with quote

hahaha have a shower yobbo
petrol head

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2002 6:26 pm    Post subject: Re: interstate cruise Reply with quote

yeah i just did because i smelt after having all htat hot sweaty sex with your mum Smile
TX III
petrol head

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2002 11:40 pm    Post subject: Re: interstate cruise Reply with quote

good to hear, but genes nanna aint to happy about leaving her out...
goons hired goons
petrol head

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2002 9:16 pm    Post subject: Re: interstate cruise Reply with quote

matty b., some of us bogans that have led a sheltered life havent been to melbourne before,so make sure you tell us where to go;me and a mate (RB & TE) want to cruise down from the mountain for it, but we have no f**kin' idea how to get there!fill us in!cheers it up,86S/LE
TX III
petrol head

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2002 10:06 pm    Post subject: Re: interstate cruise Reply with quote

you think i have any idea!!!????? nup, its called a street visectomy (directory).....
goons hired goons
petrol head

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2002 12:45 pm    Post subject: Re: interstate cruise Reply with quote

no those things are designed to take all the fun away from road trips-give me a poor set of directions anyday!i think wed b able to figure it out-melbourne is north of nsw isnt it?!
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2002 1:36 pm    Post subject: Re: interstate cruise Reply with quote

no RB's sorry, that would be like inviting camiras and volvos...

nah not gonna happen dude!
petrol head

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2002 5:55 pm    Post subject: Re: interstate cruise Reply with quote

rb's are geminis still champion,are you gonna discriminate against JT's too???
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2002 1:04 pm    Post subject: Re: interstate cruise Reply with quote

nope just rb's
petrol head

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2002 1:06 pm    Post subject: Re: interstate cruise Reply with quote

big fan of JT's....
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2002 1:17 pm    Post subject: Re: interstate cruise Reply with quote

JT's are good
petrol head

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2002 3:31 pm    Post subject: Re: interstate cruise Reply with quote

yeah
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: