HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

pete airbrushing?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sik13b_gemini
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2002 3:02 am    Post subject: pete airbrushing? Reply with quote

hey pete bro how much for da airbrushin???
Pete
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2002 3:50 pm    Post subject: Re: pete airbrushing? Reply with quote

im pete! : )

i dont have airbrushing but...
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2002 6:52 pm    Post subject: Re: pete airbrushing? Reply with quote

my air brusing is worth $3500, but that was the whole car.
if anyone is in bris i can get good prices for ya
gene
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2002 10:46 pm    Post subject: Re: pete airbrushing? Reply with quote

guess ur lookin for someone to airbrush ur gem in brisbane?... i got a gem.... and an airbrush, i plans to put both together,i've bin airbrushin for a while now but i dunno if id let myself do someones car, i do helmets n heaps of other shit, i dunno if u wanna talk to me email me at crazyndisturbed@hotmail.com
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2002 11:16 pm    Post subject: Re: pete airbrushing? Reply with quote

no i know someone and if anyone wants some done i can get them a good price
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2002 11:24 pm    Post subject: Re: pete airbrushing? Reply with quote

in a couple of months afta i paint they gem i want this penguin with a gold necklace with a rotor on the necklace on the bonnet ill send u the pic i did if u can help add me on msn we'll cut a deal sik13b_gemini@hotmail.com
CuGem
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2002 10:38 am    Post subject: Re: pete airbrushing? Reply with quote

It may be out of your price range, but THE BEST airbrusher I've ever seen in qld is Wildwood Fantasy Airbrush art on 07 54653520. If any of you have seen the bug with the ocean scenes on it at shows, that's his work.
Cheers
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2002 10:52 am    Post subject: Re: pete airbrushing? Reply with quote

iv seen some of his work!! pritty good, the cost shows how good lol
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2002 10:53 am    Post subject: Re: pete airbrushing? Reply with quote

im at work atm, u add me to ya msn Dr_boom13@hotmail.com and i will see how much it will cost to get done
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2002 9:28 pm    Post subject: Re: pete airbrushing? Reply with quote

there is alot of shit with airbrushing though, some of the best airbruhers ive seen take that fuckin long to do it they can't make ne money outta it, so u gotta know what ur doin in the busniess kinda sida shit aswell as the airbrushing side, thats y most airbushers have other jobs, spraypainters n the likes, but when i do my car (the Z/ZZ in the stock section) i'll be sure to do it for others so, give me a few months n if ur in brisbane i'll do some good shit for a reasonable price, n i know a bit bout paint to cos im an apprentice spraypainter so... yea if u wanna talk to me bout gettin ur shit airbrushed thats no prob but i wont do ne thin till i do my car to see how it turns out.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: