HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

LOWERED SPRINGS??!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cuz
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2002 10:32 pm    Post subject: LOWERED SPRINGS??!! Reply with quote

Hey guys,
Kinda gone off the idea of chopped springs, so what are the cheapest set of lowered springs i can get and from where in victoria? I live near dandynong. I dont want any less that 2.5 inch lowered. What do you guys suggest?

And what would to prices be? looking to spend around a hundred for the rear springs now, then maybe leaving the front springs or getting them later.

Anyone know where i can get a second hand pair from instead? Coz that would be an easier way out too

I heard something about cheap lowered springs from Supercheap? Anyone had em, what's the lowest they sell?
TXcoupe
petrol head

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2002 10:41 pm    Post subject: Re: LOWERED SPRINGS??!! Reply with quote

loveels are good and they are aussie made too about 10 a pair
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2002 11:13 pm    Post subject: Re: LOWERED SPRINGS??!! Reply with quote

$10?!
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2002 11:20 pm    Post subject: Re: LOWERED SPRINGS??!! Reply with quote

yeah man u can get lowered springs from supercheap for $25 each 3 inch is the lowest i think
TXcoupe
petrol head

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2002 11:22 pm    Post subject: Re: LOWERED SPRINGS??!! Reply with quote

$110 sorry
TG 1985
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2002 11:46 pm    Post subject: Re: LOWERED SPRINGS??!! Reply with quote

i heard that u can't get roadworthy cert if you don't have an engineer's cert for ure suspension, even if u don't chop the springs, and but new springs and shocks, i think they still will ask you for engineer certififcate?

TRUE OR FALE?

chris.
sik13b_gemini
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2002 1:09 am    Post subject: Re: LOWERED SPRINGS??!! Reply with quote

it would be false man suspenion centers would be doing certificates for ur lowered coils i could be rong but call GSA wholesale suspension and ask for steven shepheard ph (07)3808 1770
redgem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2002 1:40 am    Post subject: Re: LOWERED SPRINGS??!! Reply with quote

are the super cheap springs any good???, my tg is already lowered the rears are chopped and the ride is way too hard i was thinkin of gettin new springs to see if that makes a diference to make the suspension softer
Cuz
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2002 3:25 pm    Post subject: Re: LOWERED SPRINGS??!! Reply with quote

Yeah, is that true about the supercheap springs? Coz i went there today, roville store, and they had thier own brand (Super Works) springs but the chick reckons they only made the for commodores and falcons and the lowest they came was 1.5 inch lowered? Where did u get them from sik13b_gemini?
CuGem
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2002 3:31 pm    Post subject: Re: LOWERED SPRINGS??!! Reply with quote

what about kingspring low or superlows. I don't think they're too exxy
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2002 3:35 pm    Post subject: Re: LOWERED SPRINGS??!! Reply with quote

yeah thats what i was thinking, i only payed $100 a pair
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2002 10:40 pm    Post subject: Re: LOWERED SPRINGS??!! Reply with quote

so really are the super cheap ones anygood cause i need a pair of springs badly i got defected today for haveing 3.5 inches chopped off my springs and need my car on the road, if possible i dont want to raise it too much higher
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: