HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

2 Those People with Webbers

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TG 1985
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2002 2:23 pm    Post subject: 2 Those People with Webbers Reply with quote

i am thinking of gettin some webbers put on my gem. but i am a bit confused about what exactly they do. do they simply make the car's pertrol more rich?

coz i recently got my car tuned so there is a perpect balance.

an i also want to know what kinda economy i will get.
could some people plz post how much their car drinks when they drive it hard, and when they drive like a pussy, both with a standard carby and with webbers.

plus wot kinda power should i be expecting, how much they will cost me, and wot typa shit i gotta change to wack them on.

thanx. chris.
TXcoupe
petrol head

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2002 11:00 pm    Post subject: Re: 2 Those People with Webbers Reply with quote

well with a single weber it provides better flow and beter repsonse as the standard carby is too restrictive
and if y ou want twin webers the dizzy will need a recurve or a full conversion to mechanical advance or soemthing to get the full advantage of twins...
anyway ben wight can helpmore than me cant ya ben
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: