HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

since when did cops become mechanics?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sik13b_gemini
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2002 1:37 am    Post subject: since when did cops become mechanics? Reply with quote

other nite me and my mayte was out crusin in his series 4 rx7 gtx we was stoped in aspley maccas car park chillin for abit waitin for sum freinds an cops pulled up next to us and asked my mate bout his exhaust system why he had duel exhaust system well if u guys didnt kno the gtx came with duel exhaust system 2inch piping to a resonator hiflo cat and turbo mufflers the cops said "didnt the series 4 come with a single exhaust system" and my mayte was pretty cut so he got out his logbook and showed the cops the diagram,once they fucked themselfs up on that they moved to the suspension and the cars suspension is stock...and he just has 17's on it and they fill the guards well they couldnt find a defect for the wheels so you know what they defected him for "dangerous display of instruments"2 fucken autometer gauges on the bonnet $137 an thats fucken bullshit next time a cop pulls me up for shit ill lock my car walk away and say u touch it or try to get in it ill sue u for attempted break in
Soop
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2002 3:24 am    Post subject: Re: since when did cops become mechanics? Reply with quote

Yeh you are not allowed to have any guages outside the car, as it apparently distracts pedestrians haha

Cops will defect you on anything if they want.

The defected my dads boat trailer cos they reckoned the brake lights were out. He showed them it working and they still reckoned it didn't work before. My dad went to the cop station the next day to pay the fine and the local cops laughed and told him those other cops must have been on drugs or something and they lifted the defect.
alan
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2002 7:45 pm    Post subject: Re: since when did cops become mechanics? Reply with quote

ITs about time you guys started givin some shit back to em. Next time, try this.

As they are looking over your car, theres nothing stopping you doing it to theirs. Have a look under the floor pans, for oil leaks, crack in lamp lenses, dirty windscreens, obscured number plates, holes in the muffler, tyres not pumped up properly, tread, and start asking em why their car aint maintained. Even if you find nothing, it'll still give em the shits.

he he teach those turds a lesson , I say.
redgem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2002 2:09 am    Post subject: Re: since when did cops become mechanics? Reply with quote

those instruments on the bonnet get defected because they are a danger to peds not a distraction, ur not allowed /supposed to have anythin more than a certain height and angle sticking out of ur bonnet so as not to cause even more damge to a ped if u hit them....thats y
alan
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2002 8:15 pm    Post subject: Hey sik 13 Reply with quote

Do the humanitarian thing...tape some pillows to your car, then run them stupid pedestrians over. That way, they cant say you arent a nice guy!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: