HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

ADELAIDE - is there anything to do here?im bored!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
redgem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2002 2:21 am    Post subject: ADELAIDE - is there anything to do here?im bored!! Reply with quote

hey i was wondering if there is anything to do in adelaide, besides go to friggin Marion westfield, is there any street drags or anything like that, i'm down here visitin my mum and i been cruisin around in my mums car ( ok stop laughin now)[its 3 sec slower than a wrx 0 -100km/h.....] at glenelg and that, dragin a few ppl but not many ppl seem to drag down here....i'm so bored, what is thee to do!?!?!?!?!
any help please!
Adrian
P.S where's leroys pro 350 gemini???
TX III
petrol head

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2002 2:24 am    Post subject: Re: ADELAIDE - is there anything to do here?im bored!! Reply with quote

ok, yes adelaide is quite boring!
last i heard leroy got a big fat defect, and hasnt been seen since, that was quite some time ago.... not 100% sure tho, it used to be parked near cartronics on west terrace alot...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: