HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

panel seals

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TravTC
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2002 11:12 pm    Post subject: panel seals Reply with quote

Im getting my TC Coupe sprayed on friday. Ive bogged up the panel seals between the rear skirt and the rear quarters as well as the T junction where the front quarter meets the bottom corner of the windscreen and the seam that runs down to the corner of the bonnet.

When it gets painted over it will be a seamless run. Hopefully this will look nice.

Anyone else done this?
alan
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2002 12:45 am    Post subject: Re: panel seals Reply with quote

It wont look nice in my opinion. Seams are sealed with guess what ? "seam sealant"!. Thats what the factory does, and doing other wise detracts from the originality of the car. If I was to buy it off you, I would immediately be suspicious, meaning you would get less money off me as a propspective purchaser.

Dont use bog like play dough.
TravTC
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2002 1:18 am    Post subject: Re: panel seals Reply with quote

mate, the resale value may drop from 1600 to 1500
pfft whatever, not sure if ill ever sel it
prolly give it to my nephew in a few years.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: