HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

spare tyre

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PinkBitz
petrol head

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2002 7:08 pm    Post subject: spare tyre Reply with quote

has anyone fitted 2 12 icnh subs in the boot with enough room for a spare tyre. or does the box take up too much room?
thanx peoples.
g161stroker
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2002 9:55 pm    Post subject: Re: spare tyre Reply with quote

my brother has 2 12s in his xe falcon i know thats irrelevent to a gemi but a gemi is much smaller and with his subbeys amps and spare its kinda chockas so i doubt they would but i may b wrong
luck with it anyway
little red wagon
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2002 9:59 pm    Post subject: Re: spare tyre Reply with quote

i think you could as long as you off set the box to one side
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2002 10:33 pm    Post subject: BAAAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

i had 2 15" in my boot and could still get at the spare!! i also know a guy with 3 15" in his boot and still could get the tyre!!!!!!!!! use some creativity with the box and u will work it out!! i recon i could get 4 12" in and still get at the spair!! so with 2 12" will be piss!!
gene
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2002 11:48 pm    Post subject: Re: spare tyre Reply with quote

i don't have to worry about that cos the subs would fall out the bottom of the boot onto the road. 3rd boot going in soon though.
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2002 11:52 pm    Post subject: Re: spare tyre Reply with quote

fuck man, maybe fix the leak!
i have 1 boot replaced and it lasted 3 years and then sold it and the guy thats go it now still got no rust
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2002 3:50 pm    Post subject: Re: BAAAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

gotta agree with gene on this one. 2x12s is a pissa! hell, i'm putting in four pretty soon and it's exactly as he said! - be creative with your box. box's don't need to be a particular shape - just a particular volume.... make it work!

cheers
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2002 6:22 pm    Post subject: *******ALSO *******!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

i shit u not!!! i have seen a magna with the subs cut into the boot lid!!!! that means he is uing the boot for the box, cut 2 holes in the boot lid and stuck em in!!! hahaha u dont need to pop the boot to show ppl what y agot. it was a strictly show car tho!! but still! what a fuck wiTT
petrol head

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2002 9:47 pm    Post subject: Re: *******ALSO *******!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

ha. what a dickhead. it wouldnt wanna leak. hahahaha. thatd be funny.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: