HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

TE Gemini

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gemini_Gin
rice boy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2002 2:11 pm    Post subject: TE Gemini Reply with quote

Does anyone here own a TE Gemini?
Kizza
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2002 2:57 pm    Post subject: Re: TE Gemini Reply with quote

im sure many ppl do. i own 2,
kizza
motoboy
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2002 3:17 pm    Post subject: Re: TE Gemini Reply with quote

yes i own a te gemini too
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2002 3:27 pm    Post subject: Re: TE Gemini Reply with quote

i own a TF, it may not be a TE but its definitly a TF
rice boy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2002 3:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Motoboy -TE Gemini Reply with quote

Cool I just wanted to get advice off someone who is modifying.
Gemini_Gin
rice boy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2002 3:33 pm    Post subject: Re: KIZZA-TE Gemini Reply with quote

Well I know that. I just wanted to talk to someone who is modifying.
Kizza
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2002 3:42 pm    Post subject: Re: KIZZA-TE Gemini Reply with quote

yeah what ya want to know? is yours a sedan? if you got msn im kizza1_@hotmail.com
cheers
kizza
Gemini_Gin
rice boy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2002 3:55 pm    Post subject: Re: KIZZA-TE Gemini Reply with quote

Sorry I don't have msn.
I've already spent heaps of money on my gem and i bought it with heaps of problems and I'm still going to keep it ,but I've had to repair chazzy rust and rust in the floor and everything and at the moment I'm looking sround $10,000. I don't care what anyone says I'm going to keep it. I just wanted to know how you modified yours.I'm not going to copy, I've already got my own ideas lined up. I'm making a book about modifying my gem too.
Kizza
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2002 4:10 pm    Post subject: Re: KIZZA-TE Gemini Reply with quote

sounds cool
id be flattered if soeone copiedsomething i did, mines a td pvan with a te front, its painted rover tahiti blue pearl, the little things ive done to it is doortrims, kickpanel trims, rear trims, custom matress, auto tailgate release, 2 kill switches, half a stereo, fixed cracks in the dash, lowered the back, put a blue neon in tha back, racing pedals, gear nob, half put in solexs, sprayed sound deadener, put mags on and thats about it i think, i was gunna do up a sedan but i really like vans so i got a van instead,well i got a mate to do a front cut on a van he had, any way, if ya want anymore info or a second opinion, drop me an email and ill definatly get back 2 ya
cheers
kizza
motoboy
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2002 6:01 pm    Post subject: Re: motoboy-TE Gemini Reply with quote

my TE is a '81 sedan 1.6L 60 thou over, genie extractors 2 icnch straight through sports exhaust with 4 inch tip, lowered, 15inch mags low profile, ram flow air filter, shaved head, inthe future a holley 180 carby, a bit of the interior has been painted but that was done before i bought it, i put sport pedals n gear knob on cut the gear stick down too,
Simmo
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2002 8:17 pm    Post subject: Re: TE Gemini Reply with quote

Gemini's are so similiar throughout all the models it doesn't really matter. Basically anything that you can do to a td you can do to a TE or TG too.

Early Gems (tx - tc) had shit suspension and late model gems (tf - tg) have mechanical fuel pump instead of a electric. The later you go the slower they get, more polution gear, less power etc. Apart from that their almost the same. Hope that helps.

Simmo.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: