HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

4inch Exhaust

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
motoboy
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2002 11:16 pm    Post subject: 4inch Exhaust Reply with quote

hey every one im gunna put a 4inch tip on my gem starting from the diff, it makes the car sound deeper but does anyone think this is stupid or has any negatives to it???
TXcoupe
petrol head

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2002 12:08 am    Post subject: Re: 4inch Exhaust Reply with quote

yeah real stupid it will be like fukin loud as and harass the piggers and your nieghbours wont like you starting it up in the morning
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2002 1:11 pm    Post subject: Re: 4inch Exhaust Reply with quote

hahaha that would be funny!!
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2002 8:32 pm    Post subject: Re: 4inch Exhaust Reply with quote

No its a really great idea.

Also do that thing of drilling the alternator pulley to make the Gilmer drive sound.
Then buy a full body kit, 17 inch wheels, a spoiler, and a $3000 paint job, and a No Fear sticker (or a Bad boy one will do).

That way your Gem will look and sound like a $100,000 race car, despite being all piss and wind like all these other silly little dolled up 90's rice rockets getting around town.

Big chrome exhaust tips - what a wank! Looks bloody stupid too!

Oops,think I got a bit carried away there....someone had to say it though.
CuGem
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2002 9:17 pm    Post subject: Re: 4inch Exhaust Reply with quote

Alan, I do believe you're getting drier and drier Surprised) good work! Will you be along on Saturday night to compare levels of cynicism?
motoboy
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2002 11:05 pm    Post subject: Re: 4inch Exhaust Reply with quote

anywaz i got it done 4inch to a 3inch tip starting about 25cm from the diff and it sounds awrsome on the gem heaps deeper, i dont mind it but i do have to admite it does look weird on the gemini but ohwell it sounds mad
alan
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2002 3:12 pm    Post subject: Re: 4inch Exhaust Reply with quote

As long as it sounds awesome, thats the main thing.

Actually Im thinking of getting silicone breast implants (like Peter Andre)...so Ill look awesome like Arnie....just hope the girls dont figure out I'm all piss and wind underneath.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: