HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

farting gemini

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PinkBitz
petrol head

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2002 12:47 am    Post subject: farting gemini Reply with quote

does anyone know how to make a gem fart on decelleration? is it somethin to do with baffles or what?
thanx.
PinkBitz
petrol head

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2002 1:06 am    Post subject: Re: farting gemini(also) Reply with quote

i am undecided to got with a 3 inch dump or a 3 inch chromie pointing downwards. as i dont want the back of the car to get stained in black. thanx guys
HONES
petrol head

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2002 1:44 am    Post subject: Re: farting gemini(also) Reply with quote

take the muffler off.

either that or as ur car is rolling, turn key off (while still in gear and then start car rolling.

my mate did it somehow in his datto.
fuck knows but it was cool
Gigfus
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2002 3:13 am    Post subject: Re: farting gemini(also) Reply with quote

If uloosen u're exhaust manifold it will do it wen u back off, but u're car will sound like a lawnmower while u're accelerating, also to get it to make this noise, while driving down a hill change down a few gears so the car is being held back, it will also have the same affect.
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2002 10:04 am    Post subject: Re: farting gemini(also) Reply with quote

get a sports system..............

or use a milo tin for the tip, not only will it look good it will give lots of extra KW at the front wheels...
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2002 1:45 pm    Post subject: Re: farting gemini(also) Reply with quote

turn your mixture screw in until the car just idles, so when you change down gears and take your foot off the mixture will be lean and thus it will backfire through the exhaust. BUT this is not good for your car as it will not run the best.

but if you like that stuff good on you, I personally think it's annoying.

cheers
Eggy
Gemini Driving Yobbo
petrol head

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2002 4:03 pm    Post subject: Re: farting gemini(also) Reply with quote

just buy a huge stereo system and record the sound. then when u want to hear it fart chuck the tape in and u will be happy
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2002 5:07 pm    Post subject: Re: farting gemini(also) Reply with quote

hahahahahaha thats good yobbo!!
hahahahahaaha
petrol head

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2002 5:18 pm    Post subject: Re: farting gemini(also) Reply with quote

ha, thats real good. i'll give ya that.
TravTC
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2002 11:37 am    Post subject: Re: farting gemini(also) Reply with quote

Mine farts something cronic
its a novelty but it just turns into an annoying bitch.
ive got only a resonator and a 2" solid on a 3.5" dumper.
When you go down my hill it sets off all the car alarms...i hate it, its embarassing.
alan
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2002 1:38 am    Post subject: Re: farting gemini (also) like an old labrador Reply with quote

I would have thought , the obvious answer is...pour baked beans down the oil filler cap............
PinkBitz
petrol head

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2002 2:21 am    Post subject: Re: farting gemini (also) like an old labrador Reply with quote

another good one, geez you guys are quick tonight.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: