HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Ignore stupid messages

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TravTC
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2002 10:37 pm    Post subject: Ignore stupid messages Reply with quote

To all the genuine gemini fans that come to this site to share and receive practical information on a hobby that we all share.

When dicks like 'Crusin' and '1hotrolla' post a message that does not achieve anything but create tension amongst us all, JUST IGNORE IT!
If they receive no reply post, whats going to happen? Nothing.

I learnt to do this with my big brother who was a total dickhead when we were young. He'd tease and tease and tease. When i ignored the faggot, he went away. Simple as that.

Don't even give these dicks the courtesy of a reply.

Maybe I could just give respect to their fine cars and suggest that they host their own forum where they can bag geminis and jizz on the undeniably unique car that is THE COMMODORE.
Gemini Driving Yobbo
petrol head

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2002 12:10 am    Post subject: Re: Ignore stupid messages Reply with quote

Or we can have a cry to mummy(adam) and she will get em in trouble for teasing us. Thats a way of stopping them. Na ignoring is good but they would have changed there name so if somebody is asking about an sr20 converion dont give advice.
wharfie
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2002 12:46 am    Post subject: Re: Ignore stupid messages Reply with quote

or adam could give more people site admin access so if they change their name or sign up again something can be done swiftly
TXcoupe
petrol head

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2002 1:39 am    Post subject: Re: Ignore stupid messages Reply with quote

why not just turn it into a chat room
TravTC
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2002 8:58 am    Post subject: Re: Ignore stupid messages Reply with quote

Regardless whether or not they change they fucking name. Just dont reply.
One shitty message beats one shitty message with 10 retorts below.
g161stroker
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2002 1:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Ignore stupid messages Reply with quote

giving admin abilities to everyone would b a large mistake, ignoring them on the other hand is a good idea it dosnt take much to do. if people want to chat in a room that has little levelence to the technical side go to the beneral board thats why its created i belive.
and do u spek to ur bro anymore man?
TravTC
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2002 7:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Ignore stupid messages Reply with quote

yeah mate, since i ignored him we get on fine.
another thing is the last time we fought, i almost killed him. He was a big kid, i was a small kid...i grew up Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: