HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

what the hell is goin on?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rob_w
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2002 4:59 pm    Post subject: what the hell is goin on? Reply with quote

to all who are present....WTF is goin on? ive been away for a while and all these new posts are up sayin how shit gems are, and theres a wanker shitting on about a "commonwhore" being faster and better than anything else. what is goin on? there are people who post shit without doin any research, and the forum is being reduced to a slanging match. please, can we try to raise the bar a little? come on, when i first got here, the forum was almost professional in the quality and content of responses to genuine questions. now there are just, well, tossers wanting to crap on or see their names up on the pages. im not singling out anyone or trying to get anyone upset, but isnt this supposed to be a almost purely technical forum, where people HELP each other?
please try to see it as something to keep in high regard, as an example to others......or will the forum end up like so many other abused pages with nothing of relevance or interest.
sorry for prattling on, twas just a small revelation i had.
raise the bar....and keep up the [once..and maybe again] good work.
rob.
Gemini Driving Yobbo
petrol head

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2002 5:04 pm    Post subject: Re: what the hell is goin on? Reply with quote

yeah your right dude the bar has came down and some ppl think that there to good to jump a lower bar so they have farked of. and some ppl where having crys about theres too many smartasses on this site and they have left and then some smartasses have left becasue they cant be smartasses on here ne more. And i dont knwo y there are some tossers on here posting shit about how gemini's suck and there commonwhores are so good. what is this iste coming too
rob_w
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2002 5:08 pm    Post subject: Re: what the hell is goin on? Reply with quote

yes...someone who knows what i mean...thanks dude, you've made my day.
have a good one.
rob.
Wagonslut
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2002 5:08 pm    Post subject: Re: what the hell is goin on? Reply with quote

totally and wholeheartedly agree with ya there robbo, but we do have the members lounge for people to talk about crap, thas wat that sections for i think, and as for the rest, i didnt realise so many d*#kheads drove geminis......
..... pleses dont make me buy a datsun, or even worse.... dare i say it..... commondore...
TimD
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2002 5:14 pm    Post subject: here here Reply with quote

Yeap I agree
Gemini Driving Yobbo
petrol head

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2002 5:14 pm    Post subject: Re: what the hell is goin on? Reply with quote

hahha how did u know my name was robbo. was it becasue im a yobbo and all yobbos names are robbo.
g161stroker
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2002 6:45 pm    Post subject: Re: what the hell is goin on? Reply with quote

i think we should just ignore them no matter how stupid and ludacris there comments are, if they dont get a reaction it will become boring pretty darn fast.
and did i start the term "commonwhore" when i was abusing him cause alota peopole seem to be usen it now Wink its a good one isnt it heheheh
anyways yeah ignore them people they will go away
wharfie
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2002 10:06 pm    Post subject: Re: what the hell is goin on? Reply with quote

i think this site should have some more administrators on it so as soon as the commodore and corolla poofs post, their messages can be deleted and they can be blocked from posting
Gemini Driving Yobbo
petrol head

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2002 11:31 pm    Post subject: Re: what the hell is goin on? Reply with quote

Na bro dont get a big head so quick. the term has been around for ages
g161stroker
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2002 1:09 pm    Post subject: Re: what the hell is goin on? Reply with quote

dam heheh
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: