HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

ATTENTION ALL GEMINI OWNING FAGGATS

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
1HOTROLLA

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2002 8:22 pm    Post subject: ATTENTION ALL GEMINI OWNING FAGGATS Reply with quote

im mates with crusin, the guy with the awesome VH, you cocks rekon that commodores are common, will if you got of your daddys dick and of the computer and realised that geminis are the most popular old skool cult car in Australia...on another note your are all basically cocks, even if you hate commodores you have to respect a 1984 VH doing 10's with less then 20k spent on it..and also my rolla is a 1980 corolla wagon is running 3S-GTE twin cam turbo from a 95 MR2. and would whoop the arses of yo mama while she was sucking your pin dick, this car would rip ya foreskin back of ya knob if ya didnt have it taped down!!NOW HOW FUCKEN COMMON IS THAT YOU DONKEY RAPEING FAGS...by the way its not just the engine im ridin on 17" G-ZERO's, full coil over supsension upfront and fourlink in the rear, mini tubbed and a ford 9"..so suck my no foreskin knob..ohh and by the way, tell ya mam shes owes me money for last nite
bad_gemini82
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2002 8:29 pm    Post subject: Re: ATTENTION ALL GEMINI OWNING FAGGATS Reply with quote

told my mum and she said to tell you you dont get the money cause you didnt make her cum becuase you a a poof and spent more time with your dad........mum went out to watch the new gemini DVD.........

so go and fuck you commodore driving fags boyfriend......

from all of us here at hotgemini!!!!!!!
andy c
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2002 8:57 pm    Post subject: Re: ATTENTION ALL GEMINI OWNING FAGGATS Reply with quote

why would u spend 20k on a roller? its still an old ladies car mate. look, we dont care what u have to say ok. im sure your car does kill mine (stock '80 TE) but at least im not a fucking tosser... i love my gemi, and WE dont care what u have to say! go to hotroller.com/itsshit. we love our gemis to why would we care what u have to say!

andy*
TUF TF
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2002 9:14 pm    Post subject: Re: ATTENTION ALL GEMINI OWNING FAGGATS Reply with quote

WHOOPDY FUCKIN DOO!! get ur dick of his ass you fuckwit, like alot of peole i dont have a problem with commonwhores BUT its the fags that come on and brag about how cool thay are and how fast there cars are that pisses everyone off..... and about the corolla...... its still a corolla, what more needs to be said?? you guys are fags so get fucked, your not makin any friends here!!!
martin
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2002 2:05 am    Post subject: Re: ATTENTION ALL GEMINI OWNING FAGGATS Reply with quote

yeah.... whatever...

BUT FOR FUCKS SAKE PLEASE LEARN HOW TO SPELL!!!
Mini_Me
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2002 3:03 pm    Post subject: Re: ATTENTION ALL GEMINI OWNING FAGGATS Reply with quote

HAHAHAHAHAHAH
I have a 355 VC Commodore that well piss all over you shit boxs, but I also have Gemini and a Torana. Give me a year or 2 and I will race you in my Gemini. It will not be Turboed like your shitty Corolla!!!
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2002 3:46 pm    Post subject: GEMINI+ $12000 = 9 seconds u fag Reply with quote

see subject. its on the gold coast so fuck u
rice boy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2002 12:49 am    Post subject: Re: GEMINI+ $12000 = 9 seconds u fag Reply with quote

id just like to say I LOVE UR CAR!!! Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: