HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

TE Headlights

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fromfy
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2002 12:25 am    Post subject: TE Headlights Reply with quote

Hi, I am new to this site and may soon be a new Gemini owner.

My question is, on a TE Gemini...can you change from the round head lights (round lense with round holes cut in grille) to the square head lights with the grille to match the square lights by changing the grille and the lights over? Or do you have to do more to make the change?

As the Gemini I may buy soon has got the round head lights with a one piece grille which has round holes cut in it for the lights.

Thank-you!

Andrew
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2002 12:27 am    Post subject: Re: TE Headlights Reply with quote

yeah easy, just buy a grill with square holes and grab the lights aswell they will bolt right up as fare as i know. anyone wanna back that up??????? im like 99% sure of it tho
where u from, if u r in brisbane go to the gemini shop at shaylar, sweet prices.
gene
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2002 12:34 am    Post subject: Re: TE Headlights Reply with quote

Thanks alot Gene...

Wasn't sure if they would or wouldn't, but I thought that they should be fairly easy to change over.

I am very interested in buying this Gemini too. I saw it today and it's in very good shape...just had the round front lights which I am not keen on.

I am in Melbourne. A wreckers I know charges $70 for "All you can carry" so, I will phone him and hope and pray he has what I want! Wink Otherwise, I will visit some wreckers...but thank you very much for the help.

Andrew.
Soop
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2002 2:11 am    Post subject: Re: TE Headlights Reply with quote

I'll back you up gene, I'm pretty sure its a straight swap.

Just take the whole round light grille off and replace with the new grille/lights.
fromfy
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2002 3:15 am    Post subject: Re: TE Headlights Reply with quote

Thanks alot for your help guys! Wink

I shall post pics of my gem when after I have bought it and had time to get some photos taken!

Andrew.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: