HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

SLOWGEM

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2002 12:02 am    Post subject: SLOWGEM Reply with quote

Re: STOLEN!!!
posted by SLOWGEM on Wed Jun 19 19:51:11 2002, ip logged

come on people its just a bit of fun, its time people started taking a joke and stop being so up themselves... if it wasnt for people like eg. gene (dropped at birth) then we wouldnt have anything to have a good laugh at! no offence gene Smile

shell

----------------------
hahahaha non taken. i dont care, some people think there such tuff nuts trying to be hard core know it alls. im just here being a toss and every cry baby has a big old sook over it. lighten up u girls.
slowgem did u find out abou that sr20 at all??
gene
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2002 12:47 am    Post subject: Re: SLOWGEM Reply with quote

see i love the fact that a guy who has only just signed up says you are one of the people wrecking this site???!!!

if you werent here pre-new-forums (i.e. you posted in the old forum before it was called 'the old forum' ) keep ure mouth shut about the site and who is wrecking it! my 2 cents..
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2002 10:58 am    Post subject: Re: SLOWGEM Reply with quote

hahahah very true!!!
petrol head

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2002 2:38 pm    Post subject: Re: SLOWGEM Reply with quote

yes i agree with petey. i was around in the days of the old forum but i didnt post becasue i didnt really know shit about gems as i didnt have one. But i would check the site reguly but it was preetyboring but good for learning. I remember that it was preety boring so i would only go and read Genes posts because they were always good for a laugh. Im sick of all these newish ppl on this site saying that smartass are recking this site. Of course the more ppl signed up theres goin to be more smartasses but what good will life be without laughter. U still get your answers so stop bitching and what makes it more enoying and i think that its recking this site is ppl compaining adn writing pointless post like " gene is only helping the smartasses on this site" and "gene your recking this site"(sorry gene but your a good example) When ppl post shit like that its fuel for the fire and will create more smartass comments. And i know if this site was just for facts and shit i would never come on it everyday and so as half the other ppl.
spud
petrol head

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2002 2:43 pm    Post subject: Re: SLOWGEM Reply with quote

hell if there werent any smartasses here i wouldnt be back.
spud
nos
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2002 7:25 pm    Post subject: HELL YES! Reply with quote

gem drivin yob - you've hit the nail on the head man! i wasn't even here during the days of the "old forum" but i agree with ya. if this site was just for "facts" then it would be a little too dull and not worth making an appearance everyday.... more like once a week or fortnight or some shit. anyway, just like to say that anyone out there trying to get in the way of a little light hearted fun and true aussie smart arseness should...... i dunno but something smart arsed!
Gemini Driving Yobbo
petrol head

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2002 10:25 pm    Post subject: Re: HELL YES! Reply with quote

Yes where is the good old aussie spirit goin?????this is australia where we drink beer and get pissed every night and watch the footy wit mates on the weekend and have a JOKE!!!!
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2002 12:10 am    Post subject: Re: SLOWGEM Reply with quote

very fuckin true. i stoped coming for a while when it got to serious hahaha had to spice it up.
hod rodder

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2002 12:13 am    Post subject: WORD Reply with quote

word to ya mother!!!!!!!!

all the but lickers have started joining ever scince the stickers went out. they see the sticker and there like "yeah man im gemini freek, im goin to the site and i will show them my fuckin knowlage, look at me, look at me, im so smart" (previous quote done in geeky computer nerd voice) BAHAHAHAHA

now we wait for some cry baby to complain about my post. comeon someone has to............. hehehe
hod rodder

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2002 12:19 am    Post subject: Re: WORD Reply with quote

no offence to those who dont cry only the ones that do. heheh
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2002 1:05 am    Post subject: Re: WORD Reply with quote

damed poofters thats all i say dam them to hell
Gemini Driving Yobbo
petrol head

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2002 1:14 am    Post subject: Re: WORD Reply with quote

And also try to go to another forum if u think one is full of samrtasses. i went to the fast fours one today and nearly every post is pointless shit. at least here we answer your fukin question and add a comment to them.
Michelle
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2002 1:59 pm    Post subject: Re: GENE Reply with quote

Oh thats right i got the Email address somewhere ill get it to ya as soon as Smile sorry matie!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: