HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

PIAZZA TURBO

View previous topic :: View next topic  
psi
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2002 1:22 pm    Post subject: PIAZZA TURBO Reply with quote

Anyone after a turbo from a piazza, dump pipe, exhaust manifold, and ECU with some loom?? Im in Brisbane. Reply here. $850 ono. All in Perfect condition.
REUBEN
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2002 2:02 pm    Post subject: Re: PIAZZA TURBO Reply with quote

yeh dude i am , i am after all that shit huh, so what exactly do i get if i buy it, im on the sunny coast, whats ya email
psi
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2002 2:17 pm    Post subject: Re: PIAZZA TURBO Reply with quote

e-mail - jonathonapples@hotmail.com
turbo, exhaust manifold, ECU, and a bit of loom. e-mail me for more info
REUBEN
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2002 2:22 pm    Post subject: Re: PIAZZA TURBO Reply with quote

yeh so i am really keen on it, what is in the set up, turbo,manafold,dump pipe, and computer, what about the plenum,is there everything there to hook staight up to a carby fed engine cosi was gonna get my G161 turbo'd and put 2 litre head on it and oil pump and piazza turbo manafold on it and run suck through system, um so yeh i am keen ,jsut need more money,ill have like 450 this week and i have lots of gemini stuff ,and a few gemmy cars but yeh want the money to finish my td sedan but if u got this system i want it email me at nufan37@hotmail.com or jsut on here.
turbs
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2002 3:24 pm    Post subject: Re: PIAZZA TURBO Reply with quote

Why do you want to run draw through set up? Its something you wont be doing using the piazza turbo.
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2002 5:59 pm    Post subject: Re: PIAZZA TURBO Reply with quote

what u mean by some loom??
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2002 11:15 pm    Post subject: Re: PIAZZA TURBO Reply with quote

um and why not, i know what im doing dude, u can do suck through or efi , either one it will run, my mate is running suck through and it goes hard as so why not, im only gonna run suck through till i can get the efi set up
turbs
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2002 12:36 pm    Post subject: Re: PIAZZA TURBO Reply with quote

Sorry, read your post wrong. Thought you wanted to have a drawthrough setup using a piazza turbo, not just the piazza manifold.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: