HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Prelude Seats

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Boog
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2002 4:57 pm    Post subject: Prelude Seats Reply with quote

I've seen a gem with honda prelude seats, the owner reckoned he bolted them right in. They are a little wider padding wise than normal gemi seats but he said the bolts and brackets are exactly the same and the fitted no probs.

Is this true, they seem like decent seats.
Andrew65
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2002 5:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Prelude Seats Reply with quote

Not quite the same,I have done this and still have the seats.
The tab at the front needs to be bent(otherwise fits)
The rear holes are too fare back and need to be redrilled in the floor,no problem just remember to use high tensile bolts to hold the seats in place..
EASY Realy
RUBY
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2002 10:22 am    Post subject: Re: Prelude Seats Reply with quote

i will definatly be looking for prelude seats now,.. funny cuz the mags fit straight onto a gemini aswell,... i havent done it though.
BADGEM
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2002 11:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Prelude Seats Reply with quote

Fuck yeh they are mad.
I got my for $200 with seat belts out of 93 lude
looks man I actully got a braket made to raise it cos I was to low to the floor thats the only thing U might have 2 do no majour drama tho
worth it
OrangeBurnoutGemi
rice boy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2002 3:50 am    Post subject: Re: Prelude Seats Reply with quote

I too will be looking for a set of prlude seats now. My last gem had a pair of s13 silvia seats. They were a nightmare to fit, but damn, they are comfy.
Pete
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2002 1:35 am    Post subject: Re: Prelude Seats Reply with quote

i prefer my pulsar's!

http://www.hotgemini.com/cgi-bin/gallery2.cgi?action=sv&vid=205

they look heaps good from outside the car with those headrests. you can see them from a mile away and i recon they look like you really mean buisness.
BArtyC
rice boy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2002 5:11 am    Post subject: Re: Pulsar Seats Reply with quote

How much did the retrim on your seats cost? And how hard were they to fit into you car? Oh yeah How much all up in the car? total cost. What model pulsar are they out of?
Sorry for all the questions but you are right they look shit hot mate.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: