HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

13B into a gemmy

View previous topic :: View next topic  
crusin
rice boy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2002 8:53 pm    Post subject: 13B into a gemmy Reply with quote

ive got a TG gemmy, and want to put a 13B turbo or not turbo into the sucka. i want it to run consistent 13's or low 14's and be a very reliable daily driver..how much would something like this cost????ive have found out the price of a half cut is $1800 to $2500 and want to know how much else would i have to spend and who to go to
Gigfus
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2002 12:39 am    Post subject: Re: 13B into a gemmy Reply with quote

You need to go to a place that'll put u're engine in first and then a mechanical engineer to get it passed .......for the same price u'd be able to get u're 1600 doin 13's ...
nos
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2002 12:50 pm    Post subject: Re: 13B into a gemmy Reply with quote

other than that depending on what state ur in you probably won't be able to put a 13b turbo into it by law.
WAY2LOW
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2002 9:14 pm    Post subject: Re: 13B into a gemmy Reply with quote

dont expect much change from $5000
elky
petrol head

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2002 1:54 am    Post subject: Re: 13B into a gemmy Reply with quote

horses for courses i say...........that said i look forward to dragging my coupe when the 13b pp is fitted! Smile
simon96
rice boy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2002 12:58 am    Post subject: Re: 13B into a gemmy Reply with quote

and like a horse a decent job will cost you over seven grand, wiring, gearbox, exhaust, etc. included but NOT engineered which i would say will be impossible. one question: why didn't you just buy a mazda?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: