HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

burnouts???
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wagonslut
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2002 2:52 pm    Post subject: Re: burnouts??? Reply with quote

brake clamps my friend...... Smile
TXcoupe
petrol head

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2002 10:42 pm    Post subject: Re: burnouts??? Reply with quote

hmm ju5t g0 full l0ck and dump the fucker and h0ld 0n then when it i5 5pinning hit the brake with yu0r left f00t
ranieri1800

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2002 12:17 am    Post subject: Re: burnouts??? Reply with quote

first,
rip off the air cleaner
2nd
advence the timing 3-4 degrees
3rd
wind the mixture screw up
4th
fucking redline at least 8000 rpm
5th
slam the clutch out
6th
bash 2nd without the clutch
7th
hold underneath breaks untill tyres blow
joeblow
rice boy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2002 1:54 am    Post subject: Re: burnouts??? Reply with quote

my TG never used to spin em well so i rigged up a windscreen washer bottle and motor in the boot controlled by a switch on the console...drilled 2 small holes in the wheel tubs and ran the tubes to some XD falcon washer jets...point these toward the back wheels, fill the bottle with diesel fuel and you'll be choking on tyre smoke in nooo time! Smile
RUBY
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2002 10:35 am    Post subject: Re: burnouts??? end result!!! Reply with quote

That last guy knows what he's talking about!!!

i can get a standstill going forever i only got 1600 cc with extractors so ummm yer,... definatly the driver.
if you want to get to know you'r car man the best advice i can give is to "drive it like it's stolen,.." i do atleast once a day
if smoke doesnt persist see a doctor
OrangeBurnoutGemi
rice boy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2002 1:22 pm    Post subject: Re: burnouts??? end result!!! Reply with quote

Get another diff centre, weld all the spider gears together, put it in your diff so it spins both wheels equally. Take out your right axle, shave all the splines off of it with a grinder so it only spins one wheel and then do burnouts in 5th gear. Its fu(kin awesome.
Gemini Driving Yobbo
petrol head

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2002 3:03 pm    Post subject: Re: burnouts??? Reply with quote

do it the yobbo yay. get couple of your mates to life the rear of the car up to get all the weight of the rear wheels. Then drop the clutch and u just sit there and watch all the smoke piss out behind ya. Then after practising that get your mates to start u off and than after a while put your arse down and c what happens than
spud
petrol head

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2002 2:38 am    Post subject: Re: burnouts??? end result!!! Reply with quote

2 words.
brake clamps
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: