HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Racegem and brisko

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TXcoupe
petrol head

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2002 2:23 am    Post subject: Racegem and brisko Reply with quote

hey yonnee i got one simple request a three keyway double row timing chain set price and part no.

and brisko for $4000 you can have a 14 sec gem easy
Birko
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2002 6:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Racegem and brisko Reply with quote

yer, but one problem ... money. As yet i havent sold my HJ prem.Its a pain in the arse as its in top cond. with full respray etc etc etc. BUt i cant seem to find any one that wants it. Every body seems to prefer crapodores?
I could maybe sell my shitty TE, but i dont think that will fetch much? HA if anything.
Racegem
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2002 12:00 am    Post subject: Re: EVLGEM Reply with quote

Will do. Have to wait though, goin away for Q's B'day weekend, And I started holidays for three weeks, But I go in when I need bits, so I'll try to remember then.

Yonnee.
TXcoupe
petrol head

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2002 10:38 pm    Post subject: racegem Reply with quote

c00l went t the engine builder t0day and he t0ld me t0 bring in all the bit5 and peice5 i have 50 5weet if y0u can find the part number.

btw my keyb0ard i5 fuked that i5 why im writing funny
TXcoupe
petrol head

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2002 10:44 pm    Post subject: brisko Reply with quote

yeah i have a HX 1 tunna t00 real 5lw c0mpared t0 the gem but the tunna ha5nt had $4000 grand 5pent n it
and a5 did y0u have a 350 h0lley 0n yur prem?? i am having truble5 with the bracket h0lder
Birko
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2002 12:21 am    Post subject: Re: brisko Reply with quote

yer, its a 350 hol. Runs sweet (well for a 253(bit of work done though), whats the problem your having?
Well i think i sold it today (he's coming back on monday). Guy offered $5000, said yep staright away cause its been for sale for ages. Bit sad though as its a real nice car and i put a lot of effort into it (and $$$, definatley more than $5000, i think he got a bargain) oh well, ive swithced to the gemini side now. It might be on the net in the autotrader.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: