HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

hey adam

View previous topic :: View next topic  
redgem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2002 1:42 pm    Post subject: hey adam Reply with quote

i'm doing a IPT project at school and i am thinking of doing a website on my gemini, i was wondering if i could use the "hotgemini" logo on my site to link to yours, do you have a computer image of the sticker aswell? and could i use some images of the geminis from this site?
Thanks

Adrian
joe
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2002 4:13 pm    Post subject: Re: hey adam Reply with quote

No problem using the logo as long as you have a link back to hotgemini.com, send us the link of your page when you're done.

As for the sticker, you'll should buy a few and then scan them yourself Smile
redgem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2002 12:08 pm    Post subject: Re: hey JOE! Reply with quote

what about using some pics of ppls gemi's on my site,its for school so it's not as if i'm goin to make money outta it or anything???
HONES
petrol head

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2002 3:59 pm    Post subject: Re: hey JOE! Reply with quote

whats the web address ?

Hones
joe
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2002 12:12 am    Post subject: Re: hey JOE! Reply with quote

I'd like to say yes but they're not really my pics, you'll have to contact the owners of the cars to get permission. Yeah, what's the URL of your site, I'll link to you when you're finished.
redgem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2002 3:33 pm    Post subject: Re: hey JOE! Reply with quote

lol, i'm only planning it still, i gotta get all copyright permission and stuff to do it(which shouldn't be that hard for education purposes most software and stuff i can use) it won't be finished until about 8 weeks time, it's my final multimedia project for IPT at school, i was going to get a free hosting site... I'll put a list in the forum when i go through to get pics and sak for permission then from owners, the site is mainly going to be about my gemi (but mines pretty shite!) so i want to do some stuff on others
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> The Web Site All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: