HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

ADELAIDE CRUISE THIS FRIDAY !!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
doomboy_666
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2002 1:10 am    Post subject: ADELAIDE CRUISE THIS FRIDAY !!! Reply with quote

well some of the members of the Fast Fours Forum are getting together for a cruise this friday night.
We are meeting at the Bi-Lo carpark at the corner of Marion rd and Anzac Hwy at around 8ish and will be heading off to TTP to meet up with other members from that side of town. i think anyones welcome, with anysort of four or rota, so come along and meet up with people who like cars and wanna have a cruise with some other people who have nice cars too.

For all the info go to forums.fastfours.com.au and go to the meets and cruises topic and he adelaide cruise thread will be there.

It would be good to see a few nice gems there so if you're gonna cruise anyway on Friday night, come along for one with heaps of people.

yeah, cheers,
MARK
doomboy_666
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2002 2:56 am    Post subject: ANYONE COMING??!! Reply with quote

Is any one coming for a look even ?
I think there might be quite a few cars there...
Can you adelaide guys reply ??? Y/N ?
1TuFfGeMi
rice boy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2002 10:54 pm    Post subject: Re: ANYONE COMING??!! Reply with quote

Yea i might come down 4 a look, my car isnt really done up much but its not bad. c u there
i_love_geminis
rice boy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2002 1:04 am    Post subject: hey. Reply with quote

you live in adeliade? know of any good te or tg geminis 4 sale? if you do let me no.
thanx Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: