HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Got some stuff 4SALE

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pervert
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2002 7:18 pm    Post subject: Got some stuff 4SALE Reply with quote

I have a Tf wrecking, Two front doors in good condition, bonnet in ok condition, brand new Master cyclinder from PBR, 12inch Kicker Freeair Sub, Subbie box dual 12inch box, with big port. Alpine CD Player detachable face, remote control. BSA racing wheels with good tyres, 45mm Side draft Webbers with Manifold. Anything else u might want, i might have, so ask and i shall do my best.
all this stuff has gotta go urgently guys, so please help me out.
cheers.
nos
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2002 7:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Got some stuff 4SALE Reply with quote

you know the little panel on the windscreen side of the bonnet? with the little vents? i need that coz my vents are rusted so do you have that with no rust at all? and where are you?
PinkBitz
petrol head

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2002 7:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Got some stuff 4SALE Reply with quote

got a sprots wheel with a boss kit
Pervert
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2002 8:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Got some stuff 4SALE Reply with quote

Yeah i do, on my car, hehehe, nah sory man haven't got one forsale though,
cheers
the ni
rice boy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2002 8:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Got some stuff 4SALE Reply with quote

how much for the 45mm's what state
sime
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2002 8:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Got some stuff 4SALE Reply with quote

Whats the asking price on the master cilinder?

Cheers

Simon
Pervert
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2002 9:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Got some stuff 4SALE Reply with quote

$350 with Manifold and redline air filter, i'm from Melb.
cheers.
Pervert
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2002 9:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Got some stuff 4SALE Reply with quote

hey simon, it's brand new , never been used. Make me an offer i can't refuse Wink hehe or anythign really,
cheers man.
sime
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2002 10:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Got some stuff 4SALE Reply with quote

I dont have a clue what its worth so say $20?

Have you got a good G161 flywheel also?
GEMGEM
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2002 10:37 pm    Post subject: Info about carby Reply with quote

Hi there!
These 45mm Webbers are they twins on a manifold with everything? Are they sidedraft or downdraft and what type of manifold are they on Where are you? Im in Melb?
thanx
Vlad
Pervert
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2002 1:15 am    Post subject: Re: Got some stuff 4SALE Reply with quote

i think it would be worth a bit more then that man, i'd pay $20 for a second hand one, but this is brand new, so say $50?? nah sorry mate i don't have a flywheel, maybe in a few months i might when pullin my engine out to put the G200 in.
cheers.
Pervert
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2002 1:42 am    Post subject: Re: Info about carby Reply with quote

They are Single Sidedraft Webbers on a manifold, don't know what manifold it is. I'm in Melb aswell, sth east suburbs.
cheers.
sime
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2002 1:45 am    Post subject: Re: Got some stuff 4SALE Reply with quote

Sorry dude $50 is like $30 more than I wanted to spend on something that dosnt need replaceing on my gem I just thought it would be good to have a spare so I could give it to my engineer so he could make me a custom one by combineing a VK one with a gem one so I can run my BMW vented disks effectively.

Let me know if you change your mine about the price tho do you still have my mobile numba?

Cheers

Simon
Pervert
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2002 2:10 am    Post subject: Re: Got some stuff 4SALE Reply with quote

nah man i don't have ya mobile number still, email it to me if you want. that'll be good, cheers, is there anything else your interested in buying??
cheers
GEMGEM
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2002 2:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Info about carby Reply with quote

does the manifols look like an s shape so that the carby clears the brake booster, should say linx on the side if it is, have you found it to make much difference on your car, power economy?? What are you looking to get for it?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: