HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

TO almost all DRIVERS-
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
redgem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2002 9:39 pm    Post subject: TO almost all DRIVERS- Reply with quote

-who never give way to L platers, tailgate, cut in front of and over take on the left for no apparent reason than to get past and slow down again when i'm doing the speed limit (or higher)... THANKS ALOT... u successfully wasted $126 that i could have spent doing up my TG , instead of trying to get my p's and 2 mins after i start i get cut in front of at a round a bout when i had right of way and was already on the damn thing!!! INSTANT FAIL all coz of other drivers arrogance...i hope that everyone on hotgemini don't do it, but now i've wasted yet another week of my rego...
Momo
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2002 10:39 pm    Post subject: Re: TO almost all DRIVERS- Reply with quote

Oh fuckin waaaaaaaaaaaa - get a grip of yourself and grow up .... you fuckin polly pissy pants!~!
doomboy_666
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2002 10:50 pm    Post subject: Re: TO almost all DRIVERS- Reply with quote

do logbook in 5 lessons like i did. piss easy. if u can drive, u'll pass logbook in no lessons at all. all up cost me about $220 with my licence and all.

i laugh at all the sob-stories of people who fail the test and who've tried to take the 'cheaper' option. however, i do feel your frustration. hardluck, buddy.
redgem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2002 10:51 pm    Post subject: Re: TO almost all DRIVERS- Reply with quote

yeah ur hard, u must be one of the guys that does all that shit, fuck man i earned my money and to get it wasted by some dickheads, that are just arrogant, pisses me off, i could've bought one of my subs for $126+$4!!!!
redgem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2002 10:56 pm    Post subject: Re: TO almost all DRIVERS- Reply with quote

nah i'm in nsw so i couldn't do that, my sis lives in adelaide and will probably do that, i can drive alright it's just other dicks on the road, ..... i been driving for longer then most ppl that r 24 and im 17!
redgem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2002 10:56 pm    Post subject: Re: TO almost all DRIVERS- Reply with quote

thanks to paddock bashers!!!!!
Momo
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2002 11:01 pm    Post subject: Re: TO almost all DRIVERS- Reply with quote

Actually I don't do that shit! I've had three prangs in three months, one on a motorbike that I'll never get back - and none of them have been my fault - and just last week some stupid bitch pulled out in front of me and smashed my new front end AGAIN. She got out of the car telling me that she saw me but failed to give way because she wasn't concentrating!! But hey - I didn't come on here and bitch like a tea bag! Life's hard - you take the knocks with good stuff and get on with it is all. No point carrying on - book for your test again and be more alert next time so it doesn't happen again. You'll have to deal with drivers like that everyday on our roads cause they are full of dickheads FULL STOP!! C'Ya.
bill
rice boy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2002 11:01 pm    Post subject: Re: TO almost all DRIVERS- Reply with quote

Can you explain to me how you fail when *others* are making all the mistakes? Hahahahah. ur in serious denial. give up and catch the bus!! LOL ;o)
redgem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2002 11:10 pm    Post subject: Re: TO almost all DRIVERS- Reply with quote

when im already on a roundabout and someone cuts in front of me thats not my fault but i get and instant fail on my test!
martin
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2002 11:25 pm    Post subject: Re: TO almost all DRIVERS- Reply with quote

i gotta agree with momo, shut up and get on with it and try again... you'll get them eventually

i have a total of 5 licenses in my wallet...

and the RTA have about 250 bucks of my money for all of those...

they are : L plates
Auto P's (didnt have a manual car)
Manual P's
Green P1's
Green P2's

each of those licenses costs anywhere from $14 to $50 bucks... plus throw in the cost of the driving test for the ones that that applies for

i failed once, went back the next week and got it

so now lets talk about speed camera revenue raising shall we? Smile
Gemini Driving Yobbo
petrol head

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2002 11:40 pm    Post subject: Re: TO almost all DRIVERS- Reply with quote

My dumbass mate failed his the other day because he was merging and there was a car behind him and then the car decided to speed up and my mate cut him off and got failed for that. But then again my mate is a downer at driving cause he failed his last test because he turn right in a tur left only lane. hahhahahahhahha
martin
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2002 12:01 am    Post subject: Re: TO almost all DRIVERS- Reply with quote

its good that the tests are hard i rekon, i just hate how much they charge for them
spud
petrol head

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2002 2:31 am    Post subject: Re: TO almost all DRIVERS- Reply with quote

i think the tests should be harder still. it is way to easy to pass without being a good driver.
spud
Michelle
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2002 10:57 am    Post subject: Re: TO almost all DRIVERS- Reply with quote

i agree... way too easy!!
Hamal
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2002 4:59 pm    Post subject: Re: TO almost all DRIVERS- Reply with quote

Buddy, you can't change the world by making an unreasonable appeal. There are gonna be asshole drivers no matter where ya go and it's your job to keep your eye out for them.

I don't trust any other drivers, especially at roundabouts. I don't take it for granted that they'll indicate responsibly because more often than not they don't bother indicating at all. I wait until it is GUARANTEED safe, and if that pisses off the people behind me, or pisses myself off... then so be it. Only crash I've ever had was because of another persons stupidity and since then I haven't trusted a single soul on the roads. Assume they're all assholes out to get you and you'll get on fine.

I hate em too, I have my bitch sessions (I drive my wife nuts calling drivers wankers on the freeway) but I've realised one thing and one thing only. If I crash it is MY fault for not predicting their stupidity.

Be paranoid, you have every reason to....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: