HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

parts 4 sale
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
elky
petrol head

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2002 10:12 pm    Post subject: parts 4 sale Reply with quote

here's the low down: panels, trims, seats, laminated screens, bumpers for all models. cdt guages, cdt rear spoiler, twin 45mm s/d webers with a brand new manifold, p/coated black rear end with new bushes and linings, mags, wagon door handles, remote drivers mirror, piazza lsd disc brake rear end, tx heads, g200 head, lights front and rear all models and heaps more. I am on the sunshine coast but can cod anything anywhere in aust. Let me know what u r chasing, i may have it! 0419021757 or Cilas$sun.big.net.au
REUBEN
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2002 10:39 pm    Post subject: Re: parts 4 sale Reply with quote

hey Elky umm what did u want for that window inder cable for drivers door on the wagon and the window rubber. um also how much do u want for straight doors, and um yeh cos i got 2 mint as ones for right hand side but it has the later model mirror on it, so what u ask for ya doors cos im trying to get out of some sanding back from the doors on the car cos of the surface but there straight, so yeh what u want for doors and preferbly a td drivers door so the mirror can screw in , oh and what u ask for some TE guards bonnet and grill, i got guards and bonnet but bonnet hail dents, um yeh be good if u can give me some good prices
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2002 10:42 pm    Post subject: Re: parts 4 sale Reply with quote

u got any crappy TD tail light? what ever condition cos im gonna pull em apart to "try" make clear ones. how much u want??
GENE
petrol head

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2002 10:47 pm    Post subject: Re: parts 4 sale Reply with quote

$10 for the winder if u take it out dude, I don't have any good doors only crappy ones. TE guard for $30, mint te grille $40 and $40 for a good bonnett. These are prices for club members so hurry up and join! Smile
elky
petrol head

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2002 10:50 pm    Post subject: Re: parts 4 sale Reply with quote

i threw all my dodgy ones out dude! do'h! anyways $10 will get u a better one, i have two sets left
cheers (get the coupe goin b4 the next cruise and i will give them to ya!hehehe)
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2002 10:57 pm    Post subject: Re: parts 4 sale Reply with quote

$10 each or for 2???
only till the next cruze??? phat chance! heheh maybe the next next next next next next next cruze....... maybe!
hehehe
gene
petrol head

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2002 10:59 pm    Post subject: Re: parts 4 sale Reply with quote

$10 for the lot dude
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2002 11:02 pm    Post subject: Re: parts 4 sale Reply with quote

SWEET can you hold them and bring em on the next cruze.????
or if u are down here i can meet up and grab them??
cheers GENE
petrol head

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2002 11:13 pm    Post subject: Re: parts 4 sale Reply with quote

what does the cdt rear spoiler look like.
elky
petrol head

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2002 11:14 pm    Post subject: Re: parts 4 sale Reply with quote

no worries dude
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2002 11:21 pm    Post subject: Re: parts 4 sale Reply with quote

mini walkinshaw heheh
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2002 11:44 pm    Post subject: Re: parts 4 sale Reply with quote

No it doesn't. It looks like a HDT Commodore spoiler from memory.
nos
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2002 2:08 am    Post subject: Re: parts 4 sale Reply with quote

got a whole car?
REUBEN
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2002 11:52 pm    Post subject: Re: parts 4 sale Reply with quote

hey elky well hang on to the winder cable for me and yeh not a prob to get it out, what about the window rubber seal? is the door any good off the wagon, hey yeh ya know the panels to make wagon panel van, what u want for them
elky
petrol head

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2002 10:17 pm    Post subject: Re: parts 4 sale Reply with quote

the pass door is lachy's and the side panels u can have for $40 dude, dunno how good the drivers door is.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: