HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

TE GEMINI WHOLE OR PARTS CHEAP

View previous topic :: View next topic  
PUNK
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2002 8:27 pm    Post subject: TE GEMINI WHOLE OR PARTS CHEAP Reply with quote

TE Gemini, Auto drives some rust. Any parts you want. Motor 1600 and auto $100.00, TE Grille $40.00. TG Grille and lights $80.00, Bumpers okay, Some doors good.
rimzum
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2002 8:56 pm    Post subject: Re: TE GEMINI WHOLE OR PARTS CHEAP Reply with quote

hay punk whats the engine like???? me very interested...where u from?
rimzum
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2002 8:59 pm    Post subject: Re: TE GEMINI WHOLE OR PARTS CHEAP Reply with quote

hay again,...my email is rimzum@yahoo.com.au, and if the engine is any good and the auto.
nos
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2002 10:39 pm    Post subject: Re: TE GEMINI WHOLE OR PARTS CHEAP Reply with quote

very interested in the te itself, motor not needed. can you please email me some pics of the car and details on any rust and where it is and any dings and where they are. thanks. where are you?
quartermile_@hotmail.com
cheers
Gemini Driving Yobbo
petrol head

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2002 10:57 pm    Post subject: Re: TE GEMINI WHOLE OR PARTS CHEAP Reply with quote

Hey rimzum ive got an auto i need to get ride of in perfect condiction got everthing for pedal rack to centre console every single thingn need except for a speedo cable. U can have it for $70
REUBEN
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2002 12:28 am    Post subject: Re: TE GEMINI WHOLE OR PARTS CHEAP Reply with quote

does it have good guards, how much u want for them, and how good are the doors and what ones are they and how much email me nufan37@hotmail.com
rimzum
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2002 11:06 am    Post subject: Re: gem driving yob Reply with quote

im not really after an auto, i was looking for a 5sp but that sounds like a good one....where are you? im in melb.
would you sell it for $50? im real short of cash at the moment.
Gemini Driving Yobbo
petrol head

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2002 5:48 pm    Post subject: Re: gem driving yob Reply with quote

Im in Brizzy dude
PUNK
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2002 7:30 pm    Post subject: Re: TE GEMINI - THe cars in Sydney Reply with quote

The cars in Sydney I will check the condition of the gaurds and doors etc over the weekend and email on Monday.
nos
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2002 3:14 pm    Post subject: Re: TE GEMINI WHOLE OR PARTS CHEAP Reply with quote

how much for motor without box?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: