HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

COST TO PAINT?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nos
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2002 7:14 pm    Post subject: COST TO PAINT? Reply with quote

wanna get my gemini (when i find the bloody thing) painted all nice n shit after i've completed the engine work. how much (roughly) would it cost to get it painted. not 2pac or anything, just blue (SORT OF like the 2nd gemi from left in show gem gallery). thanks a heap.
Andrew65
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2002 7:20 pm    Post subject: Re: COST TO PAINT? Reply with quote

I just picked up a compressor,spray gun and therest of the stuff to spray our car and that cost me $850 I then need paint,thiners,bog,undercoat,sand paper,masking tape and finally paint probably not much change outa $400 and then there is the time.
So my cheap spray job has just become rather exy.
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2002 7:36 pm    Post subject: Re: COST TO PAINT? Reply with quote

its cheeper when daddy has a compressor, gun, and all the joe to pain a car.
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2002 8:02 pm    Post subject: Re: COST TO PAINT? Reply with quote

what about cost to get someone to do it?
Andrew65
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2002 8:42 pm    Post subject: Re: COST TO PAINT? Reply with quote

Afriend of mine offered to do it for $500 if I supply everything,now I have everything but cant afford to pay him the $500
hardcoregemfreak
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2002 11:00 pm    Post subject: Re: COST TO PAINT? Reply with quote

lol i dunno what paint u fullas are usin to paint ur cars but bloody hell, i'm an apprentice spray painter, and its costin me a little under $1000 just for paint so i dunno what paint u fullas r usin but i think mine might be just a bit betta, no offence peeps!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: