HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Goldy Cruise - w00t!!!!!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Adam
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2002 4:34 am    Post subject: Goldy Cruise - w00t!!!!! Reply with quote

Now did that cruise go off or what?

For those that don't know, by the time we left the hyperdome we already had somewhere over 42 geminis, there were about 20 other ones not on the cruise down at the broadwater carpark, about 10 of which then joined in for the laps of cavill (the last set being the best, line of geminis a mile long).

Bring on July the 6th!!
Scotty G
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2002 5:30 am    Post subject: Re: Goldy Cruise - w00t!!!!! Reply with quote

couldnt agree more! just got home n could hardly c shit through the thick layer of fog almost all the way home. cant wait for the next cruise!! at least there was hardly any police presence this time.
GemiChic
rice boy

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2002 12:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Goldy Cruise - w00t!!!!! Reply with quote

Speaking of police was anyone else unlucky enough to get a fine. $ 135.00, 85 in a 60 zone, racing a stupid commodore.
Adam
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2002 12:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Goldy Cruise - w00t!!!!! Reply with quote

I gotta ask, this stupid commodore you were racing, was it white with blue chequered stripes on the side and red and blue lights on the roof?
psm7
rice boy

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2002 1:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Goldy Cruise - w00t!!!!! Reply with quote

YEAH IT WAS SOOO SICK!!!

A huge THANKYOU to all the organizers and stuff.... job well done... bring on the next one!! I was stoked to see so many gemini's all together @ the carpark.... there were so many! i think we were taking over for once! (instead of me being one of the only people with a gemmy down there!)

See ya's all soon
spud
petrol head

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2002 1:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Goldy Cruise - w00t!!!!! Reply with quote

man ive never seen so many geminis in one spot outside of a wrecking yard!!!
spud
LoneWolf_
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2002 1:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Goldy Cruise - w00t!!!!! Reply with quote

Yeah, last night was definitely AWESOME! Never seen so many Gemi's in the one spot. As we drove into Broadwater Carpark I heard soooo many people sayin "another one, and another one ... god, where did all these Gemini's come from". Loved it. Smile

Some VERY nice examples of Gemini there too. Bring on the next one. Can't wait for that Smile

Thanks to the organisers (Adam and Co.) as well. Job well done.
CuGem
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2002 2:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Goldy Cruise - w00t!!!!! Reply with quote

Urrghh! I wish I could have made it but I was knackered from an overnight flight from o/s. Surprised( The weather was shit out here as well.
Gemini Driving Yobbo
petrol head

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2002 2:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Goldy Cruise - w00t!!!!! Reply with quote

1 gemi 2 gemi 3 gemi 4 gemi...... 42 gemi WTF im having a wet dream hahahah. dam it was awsome and i thought that last cruise was mad and there was only like 20max there. The only disapointment of the night was not seeing cugem. good on ya michael u spoild a good nite out. jk
MeTeOrA
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2002 4:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Goldy Cruise - w00t!!!!! Reply with quote

too all of you that missed it you shoulda been there. gemi's everywhere. i heard people going fuck theres alot, and how mad would it be to be in a gemi with them and shit like that. Seeya all next time.
Grimlock
rice boy

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2002 4:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Goldy Cruise - w00t!!!!! Reply with quote

Definately THE best cruise I have been on. Have to thank Amy 'SIK83' and the Isuzu Motorsports Club for organising such a great event. Hopefully thanks to the success of the cruise we'll see the club grow in members.
I'm pretty sure the Gemini choked streets of Surfers will be a big talking point for those people who saw it last night. Well done everyone!!
Green_Gemi
rice boy

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2002 5:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Goldy Cruise - w00t!!!!! Reply with quote

I had the best time seeing all these gems, my mate siad that when we all drove in was the best thing has seen in a while and he HEARD us lol Smile I would be kool if everybody uploaded there pics and stuff in hyperdome carpark and yatala hehehe Smile
cheers [i was the only kermit there Sad ]
SikGem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2002 5:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Goldy Cruise - w00t!!!!! Reply with quote

On behalf of myself and the Isuzu Motorsports Club, I would like to thank everyone who attended our cruise and helped make it such a success. Everyone who went had an absolute ball by the sounds of it. Myself included!! We have set a date for the next Gold Coast cruise which will be on July the 6th. Because everyone's no doubt going to hear about this one, then we hoping the next cruise is gonna be even bigger. And were also hoping that a lot of the people who attended will join our club too. I tried my best to put flyers on the windscreens of all the Gems, so hopefully you will all already have the information you need. If anyone is interested in joining, please email me at isuzumotorsports@hotmail.com and I will send you an application form.
holigem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2002 6:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Goldy Cruise - w00t!!!!! Reply with quote

hell yeah

i just bought a gemmi and i soo wanna get cruizin in it!!!
when the next cruize is on ill be there l8er
Gemini Driving Yobbo
petrol head

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2002 6:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Goldy Cruise - w00t!!!!! Reply with quote

Hey amy u missed my putting flyer on my car again
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: