HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Z/ZZ over Std. Gem --(Morgoth)
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> The Old Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2000 6:48 am    Post subject: Re: what SL Stands for? --(Ben Wight) Reply with quote

The SL probably stands for Super Luxury as this is what the SL in Kingswood SL stood for. Both cars being sold by holden around the same time, it would make sense.
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2000 6:50 am    Post subject: Re: Tacho dash --(Ben Wight) Reply with quote

How much? TE style dash right? And is the only differnece between that and the standard dash is the clock replaced with tacho, or is there other changes aswell?
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2000 8:47 am    Post subject: Re: Tacho dash --(Terry) Reply with quote

No, its the later model TF-TG intrument cluster. I have never seen an priginal tacho dash for a TE and below. Did they ever come out with them?
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2000 8:28 pm    Post subject: Gem Hardly SupLuxury --(Morgoth) Reply with quote

Was the gem (in it's days) considered luxury? i was under the impression that it was a low-market car... as are the pulsars, barinas, etc. of today (arent you glad i didnt put the gemmy along side the excel). Not really what i'd call super luxury, although, people do anything for advertising

Derek
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2000 6:27 am    Post subject: Re: Tacho dash --(Paul Clausen) Reply with quote

TX-C-D coupes did
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2000 8:35 am    Post subject: Re: Gem Hardly SupLuxury --(Adam Gibson) Reply with quote

Probably super luxury, they suggested the ZZ/Z which was no faster was a sports model...
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2000 9:59 pm    Post subject: THE POINT WAS??? --(chucky) Reply with quote

Hey people what was the point of this conversation in this forum???? does anyone actually know????
so what does it all mean???
is it like pondering the meaning of life???
Lets just get it straight that GEMINI's are cool litte cars!
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2000 4:13 am    Post subject: If we were content.. --(Morgoth) Reply with quote

If we were content with the fact that Gemini's are cool little cars, we wouldnt be here would we? we all want to get the most out of our Gemini's, and the more knowledge you have, the better. Although Adam's post didnt make any sense to me.

Derek
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2000 5:19 am    Post subject: Vote: was I on drugs --(Adam Gibson) Reply with quote

Having read my post again, I will be the first (well 3rd) to say "what the fuck??" so put me down on the yes vote.
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2000 4:48 am    Post subject: not content, but no$ --(chucky) Reply with quote

Hey im not content with my gemini being stock, but i have no other options because i have no cash at the moment!
On day i would like to do heaps to it!
But in the meantime i will try to do anything to it that doenst cost much money and change the cars fuel econ.
Any suggestions????
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2000 9:43 am    Post subject: Re: Tacho dash --(Terry) Reply with quote

Never seen one. I have only seen tacho's where people have put them in. Must be worth alot more than my crappy TF-TG tacho dash
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> The Old Forum All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: