HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

chassis bent?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
live
rice boy

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2002 1:28 pm    Post subject: chassis bent? Reply with quote

hey im buying a 1983 gem wagon but im a bit worried about the chassis being bent thers nothing i can really see but when i took it for a drive it tended to the left a bit is there anyway i can check whether the chassis bent or if its just the alignment? (ie measurements or something?)
Pete
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2002 1:35 pm    Post subject: Re: chassis bent? Reply with quote

man 99.9% your wheels just need alignment. unless he had crashed it really bad...
ms_gem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2002 8:44 pm    Post subject: Re: chassis bent? Reply with quote

gemini's pretty much don't have chasis's if it has damage in the engine bay the corner where the doors attach and places like that then yeah your chasis might be bent but other then that its probably just your wheels or steering gear.
Phil
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2002 4:30 pm    Post subject: Re: chassis bent? Reply with quote

Is it lowered? When you lower gemmys it shoves the diff over to the left a bit, which might be why it does it. I can barely notice it in mine, but it hasn't been lowered much. Whiteline sell a doobie thingo to fix this, ask Adam perhaps??
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: