HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

AAARRRRRGGGGGHHHH!!!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rob_w
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2002 11:07 am    Post subject: AAARRRRRGGGGGHHHH!!!!!! Reply with quote

DAMN MY CAR!!!! i just went and fixed my wheel bearing problem and noticed that my 13 inch mags had a bulge in one of the tyres the size of a golf ball, and then, more importantly, i no longer have any brakes.
i bled the brakes and flushed them clean, so now there is only nice new fresh fluid, but there is absolutley no pressure in the brakes now. there are no leaks in the piping or calipers, just nothing on the pedal. what could it be? the pads and calipers are new, the drums have been recently reco'd so i am thinking maybe a seized relief valve or something as i have NO pressure in my brakes now whatsoever, and barely got home alive. yeah, so any help would be greatly appreciated.
thanks.
rob.
Badger
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2002 11:32 am    Post subject: Re: AAARRRRRGGGGGHHHH!!!!!! Reply with quote

I suspect your master cylinder has died. try putting a seal kit through it.
rob_w
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2002 3:20 pm    Post subject: Re: AAARRRRRGGGGGHHHH!!!!!! Reply with quote

what about fitting a newer one? was quoted $25-30 for a second hand one, so do i grab one? i guess it'd explain why it pumps fluid but has no pressure.
cheers.
rob.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: