HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

$5000, and no idea

View previous topic :: View next topic  
crusin
rice boy

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2002 1:56 pm    Post subject: $5000, and no idea Reply with quote

Well, im in a bit of pickle..ive got 5grand and buying a gemini in mind, and have got no idea on what model to buy..can anyone advise me on what to buy or should i just buy a commodore and be like the rest of my mates...
and i just dont want to pay $5000 for the gemmy i want to pay a mild amount and spend the rest on the car it self...help me
i do have a couple of models in mind: TG or TF..

thanx
TX III
petrol head

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2002 2:00 pm    Post subject: Re: $5000, and no idea Reply with quote

go for a TG mate!! spend about $2000, get yourself a decent one, the spend the other $3000 elsewhere, do the body with the 3g's....
if you buy a commodore... your shit.
TXcoupe
petrol head

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2002 9:55 pm    Post subject: Re: $5000, and no idea Reply with quote

i would find one already done
bruz
rice boy

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2002 11:33 pm    Post subject: Re: $5000, and no idea Reply with quote

hey i know this is a gemini site but im sell my rx 7 for $3700 o.n.o with out stereo and $4500 o.n.o with so if interested reply on here im in adelaide
singlespinner

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2002 5:12 pm    Post subject: Re: $5000, and no idea Reply with quote

im in the same situation as u mate i have $5500 to spend and i been looking at ones semi-modified and i still havent found one with a decent body.

just keep looking till u find one that u reckon is a bargain...then ask everyone on the forums what they reckon.
bruz
rice boy

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2002 11:18 pm    Post subject: Re: $5000, and no idea Reply with quote

hey buy my rx 7 it's very straight it's 12a, 5 speed manual...retrimmed interior....im askin
$3700 o.n.o without stereo or
$4500 o.n.o with stereo
reply on here if interested im in adelaide
crusin
rice boy

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2002 11:20 am    Post subject: Re: $5000, and no idea Reply with quote

yeah, got any pics, waht model,how many kms give us some more detail
bruz
rice boy

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2002 1:08 am    Post subject: Re: $5000, and no idea Reply with quote

hey i have pics but no scanner as yet, it's silver a little faded on roof and bonnet, interior has been custom is it only has two seats in it, interior is retrimmed in velour black with grey inserts on the seat and the doors, the boots surounding the hand brake and gear stick is trimed in blue, the console is checked plate, i have fitted a hks turbo timer to it as it makes it easyier to cool down (but it is not turbo), it still has it's factory wheels, it's a stock 12a with sports exhaurts sounds nice.
it has around $1000 worth of stereo in it which i will sell with it for around $4500 we can drop that price a little once you have seen it.
but without the stereo i will take $3700 and if your good i may drop that price too.
im in adelaide so reply to me at bob9409@hotmail.com write in the subject box rx7
cheers
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: