HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

bitch slapping

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
spud
petrol head

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2002 3:48 am    Post subject: bitch slapping Reply with quote

not that i wish any illwill on gene but will there still be a bitch slapping going on on sta night? if so i will arang for a camera as it is always funny to watch!!!
spud
SikGem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2002 3:58 am    Post subject: Re: bitch slapping Reply with quote

Yeah dude!! But no bitch slapping, just punching and kicking (and Gene running). Tickets are on sale for $10. Apparently they're $15 for a front row seat. Bring the camera too. We wanna plaster Gene's swollen face all over Hot Gemini!! hahaha
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2002 3:02 pm    Post subject: Re: bitch slapping Reply with quote

yeah thats funny HA HA
ppfftttttt
Gene
petrol head

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2002 5:34 pm    Post subject: Re: bitch slapping Reply with quote

ppfftttttt. them are fighting words gene. i wouldnt take that shit sikgem
SikGem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2002 8:18 pm    Post subject: Re: bitch slapping Reply with quote

Hey, I think Gene might have been trying to communicate with us... all I could make out was... pooft... Geez, what could he have been saying!! hahaha
Gemini Driving Yobbo
petrol head

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2002 9:34 am    Post subject: Re: bitch slapping Reply with quote

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA thats a good one. cant wait to c your come back to that one Gene
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2002 6:53 pm    Post subject: Re: bitch slapping Reply with quote

i said ppffftt not pooft, and how can u "hear" me say "pooft" its typing it dont make a sound, u musnt be able to read yet?
petrol head

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2002 12:40 am    Post subject: Re: bitch slapping Reply with quote

i heard those keys being pushed
SikGem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2002 12:59 am    Post subject: Re: bitch slapping Reply with quote

I never said I "heard" you say anything Gene. I was just trying to make out what you were typing. And yes... when you sound out letters they sometimes make words. WWWOOOWWW!! Am I going to fast for you Gene?? Are you still with me?? Geez... I vaguely remember being taught that in year one. Were you skipping class that day?? hehehe : )
Gemini Driving Yobbo
petrol head

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2002 1:02 am    Post subject: Re: bitch slapping Reply with quote

i bet that gene was tokin up in the bushes
Gemini Driving Yobbo
petrol head

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2002 1:08 am    Post subject: Re: bitch slapping Reply with quote

can i have some lunch money please mummy. heheheh
Gold TX Sleeper
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2002 10:14 am    Post subject: Re: bitch slapping Reply with quote

I think i missed something here (working too much lately), can someone fill me in on what is going on with this whole gene bitch slapping thing ? Sounds like something i'd like to see - haven't had to a good comedy night in months.
Gold TX Sleeper
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2002 10:27 am    Post subject: Re: did a search & found it Reply with quote

It's cool, i found the conversation - funny ass stuff. Wish i could be there to take the Kodak moment of the year. *LOL*
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: