HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Matt and Cristy's TD Gemini Turbo wtf???

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rob_w
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2002 12:14 pm    Post subject: Matt and Cristy's TD Gemini Turbo wtf??? Reply with quote

what are the details of the gas setup on the gem? it seems to be a draw thru straight gas,what is the type and number of the gas mixer, and how do you set it up?
does anyone except eggy know the answer to this...and will the owners please e-mail me the details rob_withy@hotmail...
thanx, would be of great assistance, as i really wanna [cheap] gas turbo setup.
thanx a whole heap.
rob.
logos or somethin..i dunno....
STAN...[Superchargers,Turbos And Nos]
all you need is TLC..{turboed little cars!!!}
have fun.
rob.
fluid
rice boy

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2002 9:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Matt and Cristy's TD Gemini Turbo wtf??? Reply with quote

The car is mine and I 'think' the mixer is a 350cfm Impco complex mixer model (although I have to check this out - i'll be sure to E-Mail you with the details!)....

The mixer is mounted to the mouth of the turbo as a 'draw through' setup as you mentioned and has no problems in terms of gas supply / flat spots, etc....

If you have any more questions just ask, i'd be happy to answer them....

BTW....The car absoultly flies! Easily faster than a 250 kw Maloo ute off the line and owes me just on $2000.00!
martin
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2002 10:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Matt and Cristy's TD Gemini Turbo wtf??? Reply with quote

i swear fluid is the phantom poster

i see like 400 posts go pasts and he must read every single one and never reply cause whenever anyone mentions his gemini he replies...

thats mad Smile

ps. wheres dave? and neil?
fluid
rice boy

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2002 9:52 am    Post subject: Re: Matt and Cristy's TD Gemini Turbo wtf??? Reply with quote

Ha!

I just seem to drop in at the right times!
rob_w
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2002 2:49 pm    Post subject: Re: FLUID Reply with quote

cool dude, how much did it hit you for, and where can i get one, as all the wankers in melton only deal in na v8 type shit....was once told that the only thing i could do with mu lpg te was to turn it into a doorstop!! wankers.
thanks heaps man, you dont know how much this helps.
thanks again.
rob.
fluid
rice boy

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2002 9:35 pm    Post subject: Re: FLUID Reply with quote

RobW...

Don't let the close minded and often ill informed V8 brigade rain on your parade....A properly setup and tuned Gemini turbo on gas will cut rings around many V8's....Trust me!

Unfortunatly I honestly coulden't tell you how much the Impco mixer is worth as it came with the car....Coulden't possibly cost more than about $150.00 though....

Good luck and don't hesitate to ask me questions if you get stuck....

Fluid.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: