HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

What's going on with Melb cruise 26th?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Benjamin
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2002 11:02 am    Post subject: What's going on with Melb cruise 26th? Reply with quote

Any newz on the crewz? I will be down in Melb that weekend so whatever is happening count me in. Any idea on numbers as yet?

Anyone else from Bendigo coming, I can't seem to muster up the buggers up here. Either they won't acknowlege you or you stop to talk and they don't stop. Might have to go chasing this weekend.

Cheers Smile
gemie chick
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2002 1:48 pm    Post subject: Re: What's going on with Melb cruise 26th? Reply with quote

Well, the cruise is set for next Sunday, the 26th. We're meeting at 11.30 am at the Burvale Hotel (cnr of Burwood Hwy & Springvale rds). We'll be here until 12.30. I'm not definite on which way we're goin, but we'll end up at Mt. Donna Buang for a bbq. There's a big shelter shed with open fire in it and an undercover bbq, so there are no excuses if its raining.
If anyone can bring along some firewood, thatd be great, and all u're bbq food also!!!
We're hoping for a good turnout at this one so please let us know if u're plannig on coming along.

For any more info, email melbgemcruise@hotmail.com

See u all there.
Deb
Dracko
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2002 12:14 am    Post subject: Re: What's going on with Melb cruise 26th? Reply with quote

yeah, i'll come along.

my gemini is running Smile
it'll be my first cruize! Smile

Will
gemie chick
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2002 11:45 pm    Post subject: Re: What's going on with Melb cruise 26th? Reply with quote

good another new face Smile
what does u're gem look like so I can come chat 2 u??

Deb
Dracko
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2002 12:24 am    Post subject: Re: What's going on with Melb cruise 26th? Reply with quote

79 TD SL/X
Blue
BMW Intecepter Rims
Lowerd
tinted etc

Paint job needs redoing on the front and roof

Will
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: