HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

1.6 auto - 2.0 manual

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Boz

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2002 11:09 am    Post subject: 1.6 auto - 2.0 manual Reply with quote

I am in the process of doing up my TE gemie. I have a G200 and manual gear box, which i would like to swap with my standard auto and G160. I know the body is slightly different in an automatic around the gear box. But what i wanted to know was will the manaul ( 5 speed Gemini gear box ) bolt straight in using the existing mounts of the auto? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanx
ms_gem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2002 6:01 pm    Post subject: Re: 1.6 auto - 2.0 manual Reply with quote

yep should do ... my last gemi had the conversion done and by looking at it the only thing that was done so it would fit was the hole cut for the shifter
Boz

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2002 12:08 am    Post subject: Re: 1.6 auto - 2.0 manual Reply with quote

Sweet Thanx Ms_Gem!
What model was yours?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: