HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

COME ON GUYS RUST FREE

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ms_gem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2002 8:57 pm    Post subject: COME ON GUYS RUST FREE Reply with quote

some body has got to need an interior or a new 2 inch exhaust cheap or even some rust free doors and panels
TGfanatic
rice boy

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2002 9:09 pm    Post subject: Re: COME ON GUYS RUST FREE Reply with quote

i need a rust free drivers side front door with trim (how much) and how old is the exhaust, what brand and how much. I also need extractors.
TGfanatic
rice boy

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2002 9:09 pm    Post subject: Re: COME ON GUYS RUST FREE Reply with quote

i need a rust free drivers side front door with trim (how much) and how old is the exhaust, what brand and how much. I also need extractors.my email is TGfanatic@hotmail.com

Chris...
ms_gem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2002 9:20 pm    Post subject: Re: COME ON GUYS RUST FREE Reply with quote

I HAVE A RUST FREE DRIVERS SIDE DOOR AND IT HAS VINYL TRIM ON IT WHICH IS IN PERFECT CONDITION THE EXHAUST 3 WEEKS AGO COST ME 500 DOLLARS BUT I'M SELLING IT WITH EXTRACTERS FOR 2OO YOU CAN HAVE THE DOOR FOR 120 BUT IF YOU WANT THE TRIM YOU HAVE TO BUY THE WHOLE INTERIOR BECAUSE I CANT REALLY SELL YOU ONE OF THE DOOR TRIMS WHEN I HAVE THE REST OF IT IN PERFECT CODITION.
JESS
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2002 10:20 pm    Post subject: Re: COME ON GUYS RUST FREE Reply with quote

got a coupe pass door?
rice boy

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2002 11:03 pm    Post subject: Re: COME ON GUYS RUST FREE Reply with quote

Hey, i was interested in your te dash for my te wagon. where abouts are you, i'm on the gold coast. please get back to us on......matt_wotton@hotmail.com.

thanks
TGfanatic
rice boy

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2002 11:49 pm    Post subject: Re: COME ON GUYS RUST FREE Reply with quote

where r u at cause i might be able 2 take the extractors and exhaust off ya hands?
ms_gem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2002 12:40 pm    Post subject: Re: COME ON GUYS RUST FREE Reply with quote

i'm in nsw where are you if far away we mighth be able to work something out.
jess
GEm1ma has xplod gea
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2002 5:21 pm    Post subject: Re: COME ON GUYS RUST FREE Reply with quote

i'm abit short a dough at the moment, would u be interested in a swap. Your exhaust and extractors for my police scanner plus 50 bucks?
GEm1ma has xplod gea
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2002 5:28 pm    Post subject: Re: COME ON GUYS RUST FREE Reply with quote

erase that message. I'll buy them 4 200 as long as u organise freight i'll email u soon. So consider them

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
nos
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2002 6:03 pm    Post subject: Re: COME ON GUYS RUST FREE Reply with quote

got a whole td wagon or p/v by any chance?
ms_gem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2002 6:10 pm    Post subject: Re: COME ON GUYS RUST FREE Reply with quote

um i doubt it 300 bucks and i would think about frieghting it its going to cost a bit where abouts are you
jess
TGfanatic
rice boy

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2002 10:57 pm    Post subject: Re: COME ON GUYS RUST FREE Reply with quote

adeliade. would ya be able 2 get a rough cost of freight.
ms_gem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2002 12:57 pm    Post subject: Re: COME ON GUYS RUST FREE Reply with quote

yeah thats cool i will find out
jess
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: