HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

TD wagon for sale

View previous topic :: View next topic  
REUBEN
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2002 11:04 pm    Post subject: TD wagon for sale Reply with quote

i got TD wagon i wanna sell ,its good for the money, perfect running driveline,but driveline currently out of the car,500 is all im asking, i have my eye set on getting a turbo set up for my TD sedan, need as much money as i can get ,sad to see wagsy go but money is needed, by the way i have lots of gemmy parts so yeh ask and ill tell ya if i have it or not, email me at nufan37@hotmail.com
FLYINLoW
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2002 11:58 pm    Post subject: Re: TD wagon for sale Reply with quote

where are ya???????????????????????????????????????????
nos
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2002 3:15 am    Post subject: Re: TD wagon for sale Reply with quote

hey reuben, it's nos. i want that wagon man. can you send me a pic? please!!! and i think it will only cost about 200 odd dollars for freight coz there is someone who is getting their car from adelaide to melb (or vise versa - can't remember) for 100-150. so if you can send me a pic and let me know about rust and how straight the car is then you should get a sale outta me! thanks
quartermile_@hotmail.com
REUBEN
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2002 9:33 pm    Post subject: Re: TD wagon for sale Reply with quote

hey yeh im in QLD sunshine coast, r u interested in the wagon cos if no one gets it im changing the front end and and doing it up cos i dont wanna chuk it ,its too good to waste
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: