HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Wagon for sale still.. (in adelaide,sa)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Boog
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2002 2:26 pm    Post subject: Wagon for sale still.. (in adelaide,sa) Reply with quote

Wagon is still for sale, had a lot of interest but mostly from people only half interested in it as a runabout/thrash mobile, no serious gem lovers really Sad

I put it in the trader for $1850, expecting people to chip me down a few hundred (thats why its $1850 negotiable) not to mention it has a pretty nice stereo system in it. I'm prepared to let it go cheaper without the stereo and also knock a bit off the price if it means I can sell it a bit quicker.

I only got it recently, I'm selling cos a mate has offered me his worked panno which is pretty awesome. So I'm looking to sell this just to get enough money to fund buying the panno. So its all very spur of the moment Smile

Heres the details :

TF Wagon
Its a 1.8 Litre (g180).
mags.
tinted windows.
lowered.
sports exhaust.
very neat new interior, new inner lining and resprayed dash and new floor carpet.
decent paint, bonnet could do with a cut/polish but thats it.
Just over 2mths rego left.

drives good.
runs good.
looks good.
sounds good.

$1300 (thats without stereo)

So there it is. Hey its not a show quality car but it looks fair decent and certainly turns heads now not to mention its a fun little beast to cruise around in.

So if your looking for a wagon or possible van and seriously interested in buying email me at:

orca@iweb.net.au

Cheers.
Shagin Wagin
rice boy

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2002 6:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Wagon for sale still.. (in adelaide,sa) Reply with quote

It is only 1.6 and not 1.8 so dont get to excited
Boog
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2002 12:57 pm    Post subject: What the ? Reply with quote

Sorry mate but I think your wrong there. Again.

The engine has g180 stamped on the engine block and is definetaly not a g161.

g180 = 1800

g161 = 1600
(duh)

This car has a g180 in other words a 1.8.

Hate to prove you wrong once again.

Don't give me all this crap about how you know the car so much. If you'd even bothered to take a look at whats stamped on the engine block then you probably wouldn't be making a fool of yaself.. again.

Thanks mate, I expect you'll post some childlike shit as an attempt to pay me out. Thats great.. whatever floats ya boat.

Cheers.
GROOV3
petrol head

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2002 7:33 pm    Post subject: Re: What the ? Reply with quote

man i whish i had the money to get a wagon i only got $200 and a friend that owes $190 and a ford laser thats shit dam insurance companys bloody excess if there was none i could aford another car
how long are you holding it for ir do you need it to be a quick sale
Getafix
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2002 1:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Wagon for sale still.. (in adelaide,sa) Reply with quote

do you have any pic's of it? im in melb with a TF sedan, but a van *may* be on the cards.
doomboy_666
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2002 4:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Wagon for sale still.. (in adelaide,sa) Reply with quote

Hey boog, yeah i've $900 Right now, but will certainly have $1100 by this Thursday. I recall you saying that you may let it go at this price without the stereo. I wouldn't mind taking a look at it. Uhh, maybe you can email me with your address, so i could come round and have a look tomorow ? (monday, adelaide cup long weekend) doomboy_666@hotmail.com

cheers buddy
MARK
Boog
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2002 1:01 am    Post subject: SOLD ! Reply with quote

Sorry mate, she's been sold.

A guy from whyalla was passing by and offered me $1100 cash without the stereo so it was his Smile He's driving back to whyalla in it sometime this week.

Cheers anyway.
Martin
GROOV3
petrol head

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2002 1:24 am    Post subject: Re: SOLD ! Reply with quote

bummer
i bet i wont find one for that price again
i should start saving
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: