HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

14 inch rims

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PinkBitz
petrol head

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2002 6:06 pm    Post subject: 14 inch rims Reply with quote

hey, i got tonnes of 14inch tyres down the back yard. all i need to do is go to the wreckers and pick 2 rims up, so i can go burn the shit out of them. what 14inch stocko rims fit a gemini. i only want cheapo shit rims. just need to know what fits it. thanx
yellowTE
rice boy

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2002 6:10 pm    Post subject: Re: 14 inch rims Reply with quote

just get some gemini ones!

from what i gather pulsar and some other small car rims fit they are 4x100mm
PinkBitz
petrol head

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2002 6:13 pm    Post subject: Re: 14 inch rims Reply with quote

gemini wheels dont come in 14inch do they. if they do well i never knew that. Standard anyway. I dont want mags.
yellowTE
rice boy

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2002 6:17 pm    Post subject: Re: 14 inch rims Reply with quote

ohh sorry my mistake...what about some stockies off a barina or a lancer or something that has been replaced with big rims...tyre and mag shops might have some old ones
Benjamin
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2002 8:20 pm    Post subject: Re: 14 inch rims Reply with quote

Camira steelies fit. I have a set recentred because the offset is for FWD. Don't bother fixing that, just whack them on the back and you'll be right Smile
martin
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2002 9:15 pm    Post subject: Re: 14 inch rims Reply with quote

if u are in sydney come get the 14"ers that have been sitting in my shed for ages... they are off a SS pulsar from a few years back

you can have all four of them for $50 with rubber
PinkBitz
petrol head

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2002 12:11 am    Post subject: Re: 14 inch rims Reply with quote

what a shame. i live in warwick QLD. I woulda thought about buyin them too.
mana
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2002 12:58 pm    Post subject: Re: 14 inch rims Reply with quote

shit man go get a set of a jd camira they are 14" rims and they fit - probably cost u nothing from a wreckers !
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: