HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Sik gemi 4 sale & parts

View previous topic :: View next topic  
linty
rice boy

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2002 9:31 pm    Post subject: Sik gemi 4 sale & parts Reply with quote

if you havent noticed around brisbane/goldcoast. there has been a green gemini running aroung thats bloody awesome . total spent on it is just under $15000 , so if you want a part im wrecking it shortly .... 17's mags , lowered , custom interior , custom stereo , mild 2L .... just send a email or ring Nathan on 0410 49 38 49 .... im sorry to say but im elvolving to a skyline
cool gem
rice boy

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2002 10:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Sik gemi 4 sale & parts Reply with quote

Dont spose you got webers on that two litre
Pervert
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2002 10:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Sik gemi 4 sale & parts Reply with quote

I got single side draft weber, but not sure if i wanna sell it, might think about it with a good offer
cheers
in melb
cool gem
rice boy

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2002 10:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Sik gemi 4 sale & parts Reply with quote

I need a weber set up for a mates two litre so what size is it?
Pervert
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2002 10:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Sik gemi 4 sale & parts Reply with quote

45mm, like i said, i ain't that keen on selling it. But for a good offer i will consider it.
Gemini Driving Yobbo
petrol head

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2002 11:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Sik gemi 4 sale & parts Reply with quote

Im interested in the 17's. Do u own the pascal green one wit silver bumpers on it. If so i live like a street away. give us an email about the price of them. micks@cornerpub.com

cheers
mick
sime
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2002 12:26 am    Post subject: Re: Sik gemi 4 sale & parts Reply with quote

linty

Have you got pics?

send them to djsimmo@optushome.com

Cheers

Simon
linty
rice boy

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2002 2:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Sik gemi 4 sale & parts Reply with quote

yep the green one with the silver bumpers , i live in beenliegh...
i have 2 32/36 webbers also, i can also get a set of twin dellortos with linkages and manifold. the motor is a g200 bored out top a 2.1 L with a mildly ported 1600 big valve head , with bigger valves again ... i got a 30/70 cam , but its not in it , heavily lightened and balanced flywheel with a heavy duty clutch , double row timing chain , flycut pistons , the 17's are ROH adrenalines , the stereo instalation is also custom with checkerplate and embossing (cheap) fits straight into the boot. the 15 " rockford XLC im asking $200 ono , kicker ZR240 amp $450 ono. the space saver tire can also go free with the stereo install $100. ive been offered $3000 for the shell and interior , its all straight and no rust and the interior cost $2750 alone !!! so if interested , ive also got photos ... so give me a email and i can email them to you Wink
Gemini Driving Yobbo
petrol head

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2002 5:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Sik gemi 4 sale & parts Reply with quote

How much for the clutch
Andrew65
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2002 9:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Sik gemi 4 sale & parts Reply with quote

Will take springs and shocks if all good.
You have mail.
macca
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2002 10:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Sik gemi 4 sale & parts Reply with quote

How much 4 the flywheel?
Pervert
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2002 11:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Sik gemi 4 sale & parts Reply with quote

email me with some pic's very interested in some things, "sweetknight_15@hotmail.com"
cheers mate
Gemini Driving Yobbo
petrol head

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2002 12:37 am    Post subject: Re: Sik gemi 4 sale & parts Reply with quote

I wouldnt mind looking at some pics of your car
Gemini Driving Yobbo
petrol head

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2002 5:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Sik gemi 4 sale & parts Reply with quote

oops forgot my email

micks@cornerpub.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: