HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

need cheap tips?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
enemy_g13
rice boy

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2002 1:05 am    Post subject: need cheap tips? Reply with quote

ok i am doing all this shit that is way outa my budget to my tf, i have looked in the workshop section and done a couple of things from there, but i am after a few cheap things i can do to get my gem lookin nice, im sick of the expensive shit for the time being, help me out here...........................

thanks all..................
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2002 1:46 am    Post subject: Re: need cheap tips? Reply with quote

ok.
* angle grind a hole in the roof and use glad wrap to make a sunroof.
* pop rivit some house roofing gutter to the sills for side skirts.
* milo tin for a exhorst tip.
electrical tap for pin stripes
angle grinder for a convertable
petrol head

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2002 2:01 am    Post subject: Re: need cheap tips? Reply with quote

oh and some decent tools some trolley jacks and some mates and a ute or pano van. then find a hot car and "borrow" bits from it.....
alan
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2002 2:04 am    Post subject: Re: need cheap tips? Reply with quote

What a bout get an empty spam tin, araldite it to the bonnet, and you have a scoop?

Or comb the cat, roll up the fur into balls, hang from rear view mirror - voila, cheap fluffy dice!

Pop rivet a surfboard to your boot lid for a unique Porsche style whale tail.

Any other non specific questions we can help you with?
enemy_g13
rice boy

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2002 2:06 am    Post subject: u make me laugh gene Reply with quote

every post u put always is a laugh and i love it..............................lol
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2002 2:09 am    Post subject: Re: u make me laugh gene Reply with quote

u crackin on to me?? quick run!! run away.......... aarrrgggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh.....
ok im over it.
GENE
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2002 2:15 am    Post subject: Re: u make me laugh gene Reply with quote

go to supercheap auto

get anything

and use it

cheap mods Smile actually a good wash and polish and cut and polish can bring up your paint wonderfully...
i did that when i first got my gem (it was absolutely filthy no wash for like a year) and i was amazed how good it came up

if u got sle rims polish them up with silvo or some polish shit they look good

i made a shitter tx look good when i had myfirst car by doing little things like that, seat covers... all the cheapie shit
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2002 2:20 am    Post subject: Re: need cheap tips? Reply with quote

lett the tyers down so u have low profiles on the bottem.
and..
glue 4 small baked bean cans to the bonnet so it loks like 4 trumpes coming out off the twin webbers heheh excelent....
rice boy

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2002 12:08 pm    Post subject: Re: some seriouse cheap things u can do. Reply with quote

ok for a start grab a hold of a normal large screw driver a small screwdriver and a small filipshead + one heheh.
go look for some crazy car at the train station without an alarm jam the large screw driver in the side oof the lock pop the bolt out flick the lock up. get urself a nice stereo and some speakers either start the car if it has good mags or anything else u wish to have drive it off and strip.
now i know some people that do this and u can get some quite good stuff. ie stereo guages and mags and shit
thats a money saving tip rite there get dodgy freinds
Smile i do and it saves me heaps of money some examples
- saas gt style steering wheel $20 - the boss kit
- autometer tachoe with shift light and rpm recal $50
- vdo dayton cd player detatchable face $ 30
- variouse speakers of all shapes and sizes hell cheap

some of the fine money saving things u can get from shoping around people heheheh
cheers....
tim hill
rice boy

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2002 12:24 pm    Post subject: Re: some seriouse cheap things u can do. Reply with quote

is that why this is called 'hot' gemini
Gemini Driving Yobbo
petrol head

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2002 1:45 pm    Post subject: Re: need cheap tips? Reply with quote

Get your angle grinder out and chop your roof of and then u will have a mad convertable. that way u will save money on the glad wrap for your sunroof
martin
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2002 2:28 pm    Post subject: Re: need cheap tips? Reply with quote

stealing stuff sucks man Sad

some poor bastard probably worked his arse off at someshit hole of a job to buy his mad new guages and then someone flogs them..

not everyone has insurance... and not everyone that gets stuff stolen got it bought for them by their rich mummy and daddy, cars included.
doomboy_666
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2002 6:51 pm    Post subject: Re: need cheap tips? Reply with quote

too right martin. Fukn lowlifes should be raped by bikeys with razor blade condoms on.
CuGem
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2002 8:38 pm    Post subject: Re: some seriouse cheap things u can do. Reply with quote

You are seriously f#cked up mate. Your arse should be busted outta here and into said Bikie gang with razor blade condoms.
alan
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2002 9:16 pm    Post subject: Re: some seriouse cheap things u can do. Reply with quote

Think you will create a anme for your self here with that line of thinking
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: